Grrrr99

Postop complications

I am 2 1/2 years post op. I have had surgery after surgery trying to repair issues. I can't stop losing weight because Of pain nausea gas and bloating. They are about to give me a G-tube so that I can gain some weight back. They do not know what's wrong with me. They are calling me involuntarily anorexic. Does anybody else have these problems?

I haven't been on here until the last couple of days. I know you're post was a while ago. I hope you're doing okay!

I had no complications post op. I am back here because of weight gain, sadly.

Edited by mommytyree

Neither I have had post op.

I hope you get the support/help you need.

I hope you are doing better, I know this post is a few months old. I'm having some similar symptoms as well as a few extras. Did they find something that was causing your pain?

I have not had a good time with my post surgery.  2 years in june.  I have damage to my esophagus  due to vomiting almost everyday.  pain in my stomach nausea, dizziness and fainting.  I can't or am afraid to knowing that i will get sick.  I am triple dosing my vitamins an i have next to nil in my body.  I am now Anemic.I am very weak and have no immune system... had scopes done and test upon tests and they can't figure out what is wrong...Now waiting on an appt with an internist.  they also have stated I have an eating disorder , as i ' m afraid to eat,wouldn't you if you threw up every time you had something?

I hope things have turned around for you and wish you good luck!

I am 2 1/2 years post op. I have had surgery after surgery trying to repair issues. I can't stop losing weight because Of pain nausea gas and bloating. They are about to give me a G-tube so that I can gain some weight back. They do not know what's wrong with me. They are calling me involuntarily anorexic. Does anybody else have these problems?

I hope you are doing better can you please update us?  Thanks!

On 7/29/2015 at 9:54 AM, BamaChick said:

I hope you are doing better can you please update us?  Thanks!

It's been over 2 years since Grrrr99 last visited the forums.