Oh lord! I'm at Red Lobster!

The temptations are here! It's funny how your mind goes to your favorites. It's like it's automatically programed. I got the tilapia with shrimp and veggies but the biscuits smell good. Lol

Wow, you're brave. I avoided places like that for probably six months before I stepped foot in there. Good luck.

I went to Sizzler for the first time in a year a few weeks ago. My weakness there was always the all you can eat salad bar. I ordered grilled shrimp and asparagus. The asparagus was awful (I cook it way better), but the shrimp was tasty. It turned out okay.

The waiters always look at me funny when I tell them I do not want a beverage. They always second guess me lol

I always get water with a slice of lemon and just let it sit there. At the of the meal I sometimes squeeze a bit of lemon on my tongue if I need to cleanse my palate

I would think Red Lobster would have been a great place to eat at. Tons of fish, shrimp, crab, lobster... just hold the butter.. right? You are only a month out.. you won't be able to eat more than 2 ounces or so anyway. there will be no room for anything more.. right? or am I missing something?

I would think Red Lobster would have been a great place to eat at. Tons of fish, shrimp, crab, lobster... just hold the butter.. right? You are only a month out.. you won't be able to eat more than 2 ounces or so anyway. there will be no room for anything more.. right? or am I missing something?

your right. I took most of it home tilapia and Cajun shrimp. Didn't have the rice

That sounds soo delicious!I can't wait till I can have seafood and fish

That sounds soo delicious!I can't wait till I can have seafood and fish

I remember that stage. looking forward to something I can chew.. it will come sooner than you think. it seems like I was there forever and now I realize its only been a month and a week since the surgery. im kind of nervous about the next stage. full diet. don't want temptations to get me in trouble..

please be careful as you progress -- and if you put it in your mouth, chew, and realize its not "right" grab a napkin and spit.  NOT saying that I go for that "chew and spit" thing to get the flavors of food -- but one too many times I swallowed when I shouldnt have (of supposedly "safe" foods) and paid for it for hours later.