Samma

Anyone else morbid and have pictures of their skin taken? WARNING - SURGICAL PICTURE INCLUDED

5 hours ago, Caspian said:

Really?...I didn't request my stone from my gallbladder, but they handed that almost 2" sucker to me in a container when I checked out...lol

I'm SO jealous!  Like I said, pretty sure my surgeon was just bring a dick....we didn't get along at all.  I had 15 stones in there so I could have made a cool necklace.

On 4/20/2016 at 0:54 PM, Caspian said:

Really?...I didn't request my stone from my gallbladder, but they handed that almost 2" sucker to me in a container when I checked out...lol

I still have my gallstones. I wanted to see what caused me so much pain for so many years. 

On 4/3/2015 at 10:44 PM, lclemur said:

I never even thought of getting a picture of my excised tummy!  That might have been interesting.  I still have my gallstones from my gallbladder being removed.

They don’t let you take your gallstones home anymore. I had my gallbladder out in February. I asked my surgeon beforehand if he’d save them for me, but he said he wasn’t allowed to do that. I really wanted them, too!