I love today, why you might ask?? Because I get to add cottage cheese to my diet :-). For as long as I can remember I have loved cottage cheese, 1/2 cup adds 13 grams of protein (if I can eat it all LOL), working on it....

Top it with a little ranch or blue cheese dressing. Yum

When you've progressed to this, I highly recommend cottage cheese mixed with chopped oven roasted turkey breast lunch meat. It's magic!

I was thrilled when I got to add it in as well.  Good for you!

In my area, they sell 6 oz. single servings, plain, with chives, or with pineapple. 20 grams of protein.

Just had it for lunch today! I put salsa on mine (the soupy kind, though, not the chunky that I love). Sometimes I add plain unjury for that extra protein.

I was thrilled too when I could add it but so sad when i found out 1.) I no longer liked the taste and 2.) It makes me sick.  Good luck though, hopefully you will be able to eat it. 

I like to blend my cottage cheese - it can be used as a cheese sauce (heat and add cheddar etc. and a little dash of milk to loosen it up), with a touch of milk, some banana blitzed up and you've got yourself a high protein snack or whatever and my favourite, a gorgeous Chocolate Cottage Pudding that is very high in protein.  You can use whatever flavour sf/ff pudding mix you prefer. 

I have never tried it with salsa, only with fruit, I will have to spread my horizons!!! :D

I have never tried it with salsa, only with fruit, I will have to spread my horizons!!! :D

I like cottage cheese with ranch or blue cheese dressing with a few olives and maybe a few walnuts.