rainrain

Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America

Did you know there is a foundation dedicated to granting funds to people who may not have coverage? They also help out with plastic surgery.  This foundation is 100% volunteers and in only 5 years they have granted 13 surgeries. Check out their website and consider attending this years annual event which happens to be in San Diego this year!!!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wlsfa-california-dreamin-5th-anniversary-fundraiser-tickets-11781236997?ref=ecount

To find out about applying for a grant or to get more info on the foundation please check them out here!!!

http://www.wlsfa.org/

Some of you may know me as Dr. Callery's support leader. I am also a patient and lifestyle coach!

I will be presenting a cooking session which many of you have asked for.  The presentation is free for attendees who come to the event.

Registration includes 2 full days of classes, sessions, Carnie Wilson presenting an episode of CHOPPED, 2 nights of dinner and dancing...and so much more!!!!

Ask me about it, or sign up!!

If you register in the next 7 days you will get to be one of the select 20 people who will get to eat the food I prepare!!!

Join me!!!post-1364-0-81024800-1423100334_thumb.jppost-1364-0-22076100-1423100339_thumb.jppost-1364-0-54095100-1423100351_thumb.jp

Hi Rain!

Wow! I had no idea such an organization existed! That's wonderful!

Your cooking event sounds like great fun. Too bad I moved from SoCal this summer. I would DEFINITELY have joined you!

People come from all over the world!!