Cleveland Clinic - Required Vitamin & Mineral Supplements

That's a little different from mine - as a RNY'er, the asmbs.org recommendation is 200% RDA.

The asmbs.org (American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery) are the body who designate hospitals and clinics as Bariatric Centers of Excellence.

My multivitamin and mineral recommendation for RNY, BPD/DS and VSG/GB, is laid out in Table 5 of this document:  ASMBS Allied Health Nutritional Guidelines for the Surgical Weight Loss Patient

This was very interesting read. Like Cinwa.. I also noticed that their multivitamin recommendation was low. I also take at least 200% of the RDA. The other interesting thing is that they globally recommend additional Iron (above what is already in your multivitamin). My doctor doesn't recommend it, unless my iron level is low already. 

I thought the Cleveland Clinic's list was interesting because they included a suggested schedule. 

It will be interesting to see what my program lists as required/optional supplementation. If they are not following the asmbs guidelines it would be interesting to find out why they aren't.