Exercise...

TxGranny

I started a new workout program. I'm in my second week. I have gained weight my last two weigh in days. Just shy of 1.5 lbs. I know this happens but was wondering if anyone here has experienced the same? I will keep going just hope to see the numbers start to drop again soon.  :unsure:

It's normal to gain weight when exercising. You are not gaining fat its from excess water/muscle. You will still loose inches and eventually the scale will drop. Measure yourself and don't weigh often. 

What type of working out are you doing? I am focusing on lifting weights, not cardio, and it has stopped my weight loss, but my inches are flying off. If you are doing weights, I would suggest measuring as well as simply weighing. I think you would be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

I do cardio on elliptical and then follow with a routine of light weights. I am having problems dropping weight right now due to some hormone issues, but I have dropped over 10 inches on my waist since October. I am not a runner, and personally the treadmill scares me because I always get into my music and fall off lol But some people are great on it. Find your cardio go to and keep upping it , either mins or intensity!

I started Insanity Max 30. I do the modified version. I am happy to say that last week my weight went down almost 5 lbs after gaining the two previous weeks.  :P

im going to join the local fitness center for the city i work for tomorrow. its 20/yr and 10/month. walking alone isn't working for me since i get home when its dark.