I need help! I'm taking the following supplements. Multivitamin, calcium citrate, vitamin B1, B12, D. Am I missing anything? Also, what time of day am I supposed to take each? I know certain ones are supposed to be taken alone or not mixed but I have no idea which or when. Anyone have advice for me. I also take a thyroid pill and omeprazole. Thyroid is first thing when I get up, nothing else for an hour! Then what should I take?

I asked this question of my NUT. I am taking my meds and Prilosec with morning shake, followed immediately by vitamin 1. Then throughout the day, with meals or snacks, I take three calcium chews. At the end of the night just before bed I take my second vitamin. I'd love to hear others' responses.

I do one chewable Centrum complete right after breakfast, suck on the sublingual B12 then, wait an hour, swallow 1000 of the liquid calcium citrate/D3. Then after lunch, the remaining 500 calcium. then an hour later, the other chewable vite. Not to mention pre breakfast & post dinner meds, about which I'm posting elsewhere. I had to create an actual schedule. BUT!  I also have in my notes from a NUT class that we're supposed to TRIPLE our vitamin intake when we go on soft foods!! Anyone??

I'm an RNY'er - this is my basic schedule.  Note:  I take an iron free multivitamin which allows me to take 2 doses of my calcium citrate at one and the same time.  The third dose I take in the middle:

This follows the asmbs.or (the body who designates hospitals and bariatric units as Bariatric Centers of Excellence).  Table 5:  http://s3.amazonaws.com/publicASMBS/GuidelinesStatements/Guidelines/bgs_final.pdf

This is my basic daily schedule:

AM:  iron free multivitamin + 500mg calcium citrate + PB8 probiotics
Lunch:  500mg calcium citrate + PB8 probiotics
Dinner:  iron free multivitamin + 500mg calcium citrate + PB8 probiotics
30 mins before bed:  iron + vitamin C.

I fit in Coromega, Resveratrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, CoQ10 etc. around everyone else - no set time, I sometimes take it with multivitamins etc.

B12 5,000mcg (as methylcolbalamin) once a week.  50,000 IU vitamin D3 once a week (more than recommended but I have a battle keeping my levels up).

Hadn't thought about probiotics--yay! Consumer Reports said Culturelle  in cap form has the highest # of live culture (that stays live). Stoneyfield yogurt too. Thanks!