NotGoingThere

Would appreciate your support...

My mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday, and put in ICU today.  I don't know whether she will pull through or not.  Her health was my reason for getting WLS.  She had been overweight and diabetic for years (like me), and was diagnosed with non-alcoholic cirrhosis resulting from fatty liver disease.  As the disease has progressed, she has become weaker and weaker, and feels uncomfortable most of the time.  Today they sedated her and put a tube down her throat to help breathing and to feed her.  The enlarged liver and fluid build-up in her abdomen make it difficult to eat, and she is not getting the necessary nutrition and hydration--basically starving.  I would appreciate your prayers for her.

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you. Please keep us updated and take care of yourself.

My mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday, and put in ICU today.  I don't know whether she will pull through or not.  Her health was my reason for getting WLS.  She had been overweight and diabetic for years (like me), and was diagnosed with non-alcoholic cirrhosis resulting from fatty liver disease.  As the disease has progressed, she has become weaker and weaker, and feels uncomfortable most of the time.  Today they sedated her and put a tube down her throat to help breathing and to feed her.  The enlarged liver and fluid build-up in her abdomen make it difficult to eat, and she is not getting the necessary nutrition and hydration--basically starving.  I would appreciate your prayers for her.

Best wishes for you and Mom. I'm not a prayer guy, but I feel for you.

I'm so sorry, you and your mom are in my prayers.

Sending strength and positive energy to you and your Mom during this difficult time. 

Thinking of you and your mom. I'm so sorry.

My thoughts are with you both.

My prayers are with your mom and you.

Prayers your way.

Blessings and smoke....big hugs

Prayers, hugs, and love.