I was shocked that there were only 57 topics under this category. im new, and maybe searched wrong (shrugs). 

I was wondering why there weren't more topic seeing how blessed we are to:

Have jobs that offer insurance that's awesome enough to cover bariatric surgery

Be financially able to pay for co-pays and even the surgery itself (self pays)

make it through the surgery with or with out complications

give and receive support from those who have experienced the surgery

i haven't had the surgery yet, but I would just like to thank Him in advance for my successful surgery and speedy recovery! all of the prayers and support i have and will receive as well! Thank you Lord God!

All are welcome! All is Love  :rolleyes:

Amen to that, sister!   :)

And this is the time of year to remember how blessed we are.

I was shocked that there were only 57 topics under this category. im new, and maybe searched wrong (shrugs). 

I was wondering why there weren't more topic seeing how blessed we are to:

Have jobs that offer insurance that's awesome enough to cover bariatric surgery

Be financially able to pay for co-pays and even the surgery itself (self pays)

make it through the surgery with or with out complications

give and receive support from those who have experienced the surgery

i haven't had the surgery yet, but I would just like to thank Him in advance for my successful surgery and speedy recovery! all of the prayers and support i have and will receive as well! Thank you Lord God!

All are welcome! All is Love  :rolleyes:

This section was added in the last year! It is why there aren't a crazy number of topics! Jen

I'm incredibly blessed!  Thank you, Lord!

Amen!!

I made it through surgery! i came home the next day, and everyday gets better! thank you Lord!

That's great, everyday gets a little easier. Welcome to the losers bench as we call it here on the forum!

Thank you God for this opportunity. Everyone please pray for me. My surgery is at 730 am.

Thank you God for this opportunity. Everyone please pray for me. My surgery is at 730 am.

You've got it - there'll be a place waiting for you on the losers bench.

God be with you.

Thank you Lord God for Muffs speedy recovery!

1 day post. Still in hospital with the leg massagers and a pain button. Ice chips so far. Not much nausea. Pain isn't bad either. Thank you God!!

The dear lord has guided my life always. This surgery was the second time he has saved my life. I thank him many times a day.

god bless you all!

Thank you God for all the blessings you have bestowed.

THANK YOU LORD GOD!

i just had to come here today and tell God thank you! ive been tripping lately because i have only lost 4lbs  since Feb 18th, but if it wasnt for the surgery i wouldnt have lost any, probably gained. i never thought i was gonna be one of one those scale obsessed people and look at me. there are more important things to focus and a scale. that is all :)

Amen to everyone!! I was just responding to someone's post about how miserable they are, even after bypass, because they thought they'd feel much happier after the surgery. I think a lot of people look at the surgery as "the" magic potion to all of life's problems, and after surgery, they realize they still have most of the same problems.  My comment has been to rejoice at the fact that they were able to have the surgery at all! WHAT A BLESSING to those of us who have struggled for years to be free of the weight, and have failed. WHAT A BLESSING to have this tool; to have insurance that covers it; to be approved!!! I was so full of angst waiting to see if I met all of the guidelines necessary to have the surgery. I begged and pleaded with God every second of every day for this chance, and BOY OH BOY was I screaming Hallelujah when I got the news that it was a go!  So, I thank you, Lord, for your immeasurable mercy, compassion and strength for all of us who are on this journey, and I pray your protection, healing and grace upon those struggling with feelings of depression before, during and after surgery. Please make a way for those who have been denied to be given this gift.  God bless you all.

Loving Jesus this day for allowing me to get this surgery! For everything he does for me daily, hourly!! Thank You Lord!!!

Amen!

Well you have one more Believer her Muffintop!!!

God is good. . . . . .