Band Too Tight After Significant Weight Gain?

Hi, everyone!

I've had my band for about four years now, and in general I've been happy and healthy with it.  I lost 87 pounds from my all-time high and stayed there for about a month before getting complacent.  Gradually, I let my exercise and eating habits slip, and over the last two years, I've gained back 50 pounds.  I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a failure I feel like, but I'm trying to focus on what I can do from here: pick myself up and start over again.  

Here's my question: has anybody out there had experience with increased restriction after a big gain?  I haven't had an adjustment in almost two years, and for a while, I could several months I was eating easily and was not aware of much restriction (could just be that I'd learned to eat band-friendly without thinking about it).  In the last 2-3 months, however, as my weight has hit this new high, I'm so tight that I sometimes can't eat more than one or two bites at a time all day long.  

I am waiting for an appointment with my doctor, but in the meantime - has anybody else felt this?  I'm just a little worried that the problem is a slip..

Thanks in advance!