Humbled and Excited!

I had my four month check up back in April and felt so emotional that I asked my doctor to take a 'selfie' with me. I never thought I would launch his very first 'selfie' campaign! He's using me on his internet site, facebook, and instagram pages. I feel very priveleged that next month he will also feature my life journey.

http://www.dryadegar4life.com/

http://www.dryadegar4life.com/share-selfie-photo-dr-john-yadegar/

post-49548-0-97734700-1414777565_thumb.p

Edited by 1chancla

That's outstanding Tracy - congratulations!

thank you...it was quite humbling and emotional.

That's so cool!

I think that is a very emotional time-when I went to my surgeon's office at about 4 months, I couldn't stop crying! I was just so grateful to him for getting me on the path to living without a fat suit anymore!

That's so cool!

I think that is a very emotional time-when I went to my surgeon's office at about 4 months, I couldn't stop crying! I was just so grateful to him for getting me on the path to living without a fat suit anymore!

That's exactly how I felt!! I live over three hours from him and it's a drive through the desert so I remember thinking how I sat four months before, what size I wore then, i felt my face, etc.

Guess the long road left me pondering. I drove by a McDonalds that I had stopped at when I was two weeks out. I could only eat two bites of egg and remembered how super full I was.

:)