melodyssss

EAS Complete Protein Shakes?

Hi There.. has anyone tried the EAS complete protein shakes? Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them and if they are worth trying or not. Thanks! :-)

I use EAS advantage ready made shakes. I do not like  vanilla and the chocolate is very chocolaty but I have found that mixing 1/2 and 1/2 together gives me a taste that I really like. These were one of the brands my doctor advised me to use. They are not very expensive (walmart) compared to others i have seen. I hope this helps. Donna

I use those too but have recently been wondering if I should switch because they are soy protein I stead of whey. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I used them prior to surgery but i really didn't like them. I prefer mixing my own with powder, almond milk (lactose intolarance), and flavoring (sugar free coffee syrups/instant pudding/powdered peanut butter are some of the things I like)

Nutritionally the Eas shakes aren't bad but you can get more protien per volume out of other brands. (I think premier is a popular ready to drink kind)

My NUT also said a lot of people like muscle milk. I am comfortable with the EAS Advantage at 17 gr protein and 100 calories. (Ready to drink) i aklso use a powder that I add to smoothies but it is higher in calories aklong with the higher protein.