On March 29th at 9am I will be officially moving over to the Losers Bench!
Am I scared - yes
Am I sure I am ready to do this - yes
Why am I doing this? Oh so many reasons.... let me list just a few of this extensive list
1) I want to be alive to see my kids graduate - get married - have their own families. I don't want to die young and miss it all
2) I want to be as confident in my appearance as I am in my work - can't let my weight hold me back anymore
3) Just took my first flight where I could not buckle the seatbelt and I DO NOT want to have to ask for a seat belt extender
4) I don't want to go into a restaurant and be afraid they will seat us in a booth that I can't squeeze into or only be able to sit in chairs with no restricting arms
5) I want my Happy back - I am so embarrassed with my body right now that it is hard to feel sexy or affectionate because I don't want anyone touching my rolls
6) I want to be able to shop in any store, not just the ones with Plus Sizes
7) I want to be able to walk my dog around the lake - heck I would be happy to just be able to walk past my block at this point
8) I want to learn Yoga without a spotter to help get me up off the floor
9) I don't want to dread getting on the scale
10) I want to hike in the mountains, bike around the countryside, snorkel in the ocean, basically live life, not watch it
Now is my time to take back my life and live it to the fullest!!