So I used to be head over heels in love with that guy -- maybe even obsessed with him.  It took over a decade but with the help of a 12-step program, I finally got over him.  Then I got sleeved.  He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Not physically, but mentally.  :(

LOL HC.  I was thinking that other than food, he was my only other addiction.  But he's toxic and off limits, so I can't go back to that!

Is this somebody you've been in a relationship with in the past? Or just somebody you're stalking? :)

So I used to be head over heels in love with that guy -- maybe even obsessed with him.  It took over a decade but with the help of a 12-step program, I finally got over him.  Then I got sleeved.  He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Not physically, but mentally.   :(

Hi Tout!

I am so proud that you are doing a 12-step for this addiction -- cuz you are right, he is an addiction.   Might I suggest calling your sponsor or getting to a meeting to start talking about these triggers.

Your scripture is sound advice, straight from the lips of God, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Isaiah 43:18-19".

Hold fast to this promise!  God has a new plan for you that does NOT include this addiction.

God Bless You!!

~ Carol

Is this somebody you've been in a relationship with in the past? Or just somebody you're stalking? :)

Someone I was involved with in the past and could be today, if I would settle for the crumbs he has to offer.  

Hi Tout!

I am so proud that you are doing a 12-step for this addiction -- cuz you are right, he is an addiction.   Might I suggest calling your sponsor or getting to a meeting to start talking about these triggers.

Your scripture is sound advice, straight from the lips of God, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Isaiah 43:18-19".

Hold fast to this promise!  God has a new plan for you that does NOT include this addiction.

God Bless You!!

~ Carol

Thanks, Carol!  I've been really praying about this and God has shown me, once again I might add, that this man does not care about me.  :)

Feeling thankful!  :)

Someone I was involved with in the past and could be today, if I would settle for the crumbs he has to offer.  

Never settle for crumbs sweetheart. Not saying you have or will. I just wanna see people be happy and get what they deserve. Good luck. 

I dont know all the details but I can tell you that you deserve someone who can offer you nothing but the best do not settle for crumbs and tell yourself that every morning!

I dont know all the details but I can tell you that you deserve someone who can offer you nothing but the best do not settle for crumbs and tell yourself that every morning!

Thanks, Jaxson!  I'm holding out for the whole enchilada!  :)

Never settle for crumbs sweetheart. Not saying you have or will. I just wanna see people be happy and get what they deserve. Good luck. 

I have settled in the past when I thought I wasn't worth it.  :(  Thanks for the words of encouragement!

I have a lot to offer... my heart/love, loyalty, faithfulness, honesty, peace loving, and kindness to start with.   :)

Edited by ToutDeSuite