carolthomas

Please pray for me......

13 posts in this topic

I have a job interview on Monday.......and I'm a little nervous.    I have been a stay at home mom for the past few years with only volunteer positions on my resume to show that I have any skills whatsoever.   I didn't think I would be called for an interview, but God has opened this door for me and I will willingly follow where He leads.

My husband is super supportive and says if I get the job, GREAT, if I don't then God just wanted me to get out of the house for an hour or two and meet some new people -- hehehehehe!

Pray I go to this interview in God's strength, not my own.  The HE shines through me.  And that I feel joy in the process, regardless of the outcome.

Thank you all!! 

(((hugs)))

Carol

Edited by carolthomas
Tx2014, princessblog, Wardog and 1 other like this

Prayers!

carolthomas likes this

Prayers sent.

carolthomas likes this

I'm  not into praying, yet I hope you get what you want!

Definitely will say a prayer for you. Good luck!

carolthomas likes this

Prayers prayed!  Please keep us updated!

carolthomas likes this

Going in for the 2nd round of interviews this morning.   This job requires skills that will challenge me to say the least -- it is a job that will require me to lean on God for strength and courage.  I'm nervous.  I want to be honest and not oversell myself.  I will need lots of training to learn a bunch of new skills.   Nervous energy is good energy!

Thank you for praying for me!

Maja and PatriciaAnn like this

Thank you for praying for me!    The first interview on Monday went well.  The people I interviewed with were relaxed and fun.   And I only "wobbled" a little bit in my high heels!   Today I went back for a 2nd interview with the BIG boss.  He was a very pleasant gentleman and I believe I appropriately answered all of his questions.   I do not, however, believe I will get this job.......there is an in-house employee who I believe to be much better qualified for this position.   I do believe she will get the deserved promotion.  Which then will leave her position open -- and I would definitely be qualified (and honored) to work for her.  

Thank you again for all of your prayers!!
God Bless You
~ Carol

Edited by carolthomas

Still praying!

I am praying also! Good luck.

Gabriella

Prayers for you!

Thank you all for praying for me while I interviewed this week.  I did not get the job, but I have been asked to apply for the assistant position.   I am continuing to interview this week and next for two additional positions and hope to interview for this assistant position as well.   Please ask God to lead me to where HE can best use me for His glory.

Thank you all and God Bless You!

~ Carol

Hi Carol!

Would you please let us know what happened?

Which job did you get?

Are you happy in your new position?

May God bless you.

Gabriella