GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

8,934 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dunndeal said:

Today is my 21st wedding anniversary. Hubs has loved me through thick and thin - literally. I think it was Julie who posted a pic in her wedding dress awhile back. It inspired me. So here it is - straight out of 1996 and it still zipped! :o

IMG_1010.JPG

So stinking cute!!

Minfit, CeCeJD, JulieW and 1 other like this

I'm not wearing anything too exciting. Ann Taylor shorts in size ten, random top, size large and my Keens, which have become way too big. I used to be size 11 but I think I'm now at a size 10  

This photo was a spur of the moment snap at Target. I passed the full length mirror and bingo!

IMG_5482.jpg

20 minutes ago, Clickin said:

So stinking cute!!

1) You look fantastic. 

2) I have a crush on that dress. 

15 hours ago, Dunndeal said:

Today is my 21st wedding anniversary. Hubs has loved me through thick and thin - literally. I think it was Julie who posted a pic in her wedding dress awhile back. It inspired me. So here it is - straight out of 1996 and it still zipped! :o

IMG_1010.JPG

Yes , I did! Here is the link: http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/topic/97536-what-are-you-wearing-today/?do=findComment&comment=1249391

You look beautiful! Isn't it just thrilling to fit in clothes from 21 years ago? 

Jen581791 and Dunndeal like this

15 hours ago, Dunndeal said:

I had your picture up on my computer when my neighbour dropped her 4 year off for an hour while she ran her older kiddo to school (missed the bus).

First words out of her mouth was "LOOK!  A PRINCESS!".  

I've printed a few copies of your picture Dunndeal - I hope you don't mind.  Right now, she's giving you the finishing touch with some glitter markers!

JulieW, Jen581791, Clickin and 6 others like this

7 hours ago, cinwa said:

I had your picture up on my computer when my neighbour dropped her 4 year off for an hour while she ran her older kiddo to school (missed the bus).

First words out of her mouth was "LOOK!  A PRINCESS!".  

I've printed a few copies of your picture Dunndeal - I hope you don't mind.  Right now, she's giving you the finishing touch with some glitter markers!

Love this! I don't mind at all. I felt like a princess that day as every bride should. 

Jen581791, Trish13 and bellamoma like this

I love this thread.

Trish13 and MarktheNerd like this

Hello all. Traveling again...In Northern Virginia today and tomorrow. 

Seven for all Mankind jeans (size 27), small black Banana Republic sweater, small black J. Crew blazer, Gucci belt and Sam Edelman slides.

9.25.17.jpeg

Looking good,  girl!  You were almost in my neck of the woods...  We will have to plan a meet up! 

GAviv likes this

16 hours ago, GAviv said:

Hello all. Traveling again...In Northern Virginia today and tomorrow. 

Seven for all Mankind jeans (size 27), small black Banana Republic sweater, small black J. Crew blazer, Gucci belt and Sam Edelman slides.

9.25.17.jpeg

Love your sense of style. For those of us moving toward GW, it's nice to see someone who's successfully made the transition from "I buy it if it fits" to "I have my own style and know how to dress myself to look good." Thanks for the inspo :) 

Res Ipsa, GAviv, NerdyLady and 1 other like this

4 hours ago, ShrinkingWaterlily said:

Looking good,  girl!  You were almost in my neck of the woods...  We will have to plan a meet up! 

Yes, I am always somewhere :)  let me know!

On 8/25/2017 at 9:00 PM, MarktheNerd said:

Work clothes, still in China. Ready to go home!

IMG_1507.JPG

Hey Mark - not sure how I missed this one! Looking great!

Trish13, JulieW and MarktheNerd like this

On 9/21/2017 at 3:41 PM, Dunndeal said:

IMG_1010.JPG

Wow!!!

Dunndeal likes this

On 9/21/2017 at 6:41 PM, Dunndeal said:

IMG_1010.JPG

Hope you Hubs stepped up to the plate and told you how awesome you look!

(Secret confession: I just posted to the "what one piece of clothing do you want to wear when you get to goal" thread; I posted a custom tuxedo. When I got married in 1982, wore my custom tuxedo. Maybe I have had the desire to look as good as you do now!)

Stephtay, Dunndeal and Trish13 like this

Morning. Stopping in to say hello. 

Small shirt dress from SheIn and tan suede mid-calf boots. Hope everyone is well!

10_10_17.jpeg

Morning. I'm trying to be better about posting here! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Pilcro embellished skinny black jeans (size 27), XS Leith black sweater and black leather ankle boots.

10.12.17.jpeg

10_12_17b.jpeg

Dress for a wedding! Zara- and bonus NSV- I was able to stay in those shoes all night! Oh and I didn't have to wear a fat sucker, either!!!!! 

Ugh. Trouble uploading. Hold pls. 

Edited by bellamoma
Photo probs.
NerdyLady and BurgundyBoy like this

here we go!

dress.what.are.you.wearing.jpg

Had a work conference in Nashville, this was Thursday night headed to the Wild Horse Saloon.

This trip is so much easier now, I can fly in the middle seat, sleep in an airport when flights get cancelled and walk miles and miles without sweating.

Goal weight may still be 50 pounds away but I'm living now. 

IMG_20171012_172912741_TOP.jpg

Jen581791, Res Ipsa, Gretta and 8 others like this

Loving our new life!

Dunndeal likes this

10 minutes ago, KMFL28 said:

Had a work conference in Nashville, this was Thursday night headed to the Wild Horse Saloon.

This trip is so much easier now, I can fly in the middle seat, sleep in an airport when flights get cancelled and walk miles and miles without sweating.

Your look great!  You have done a fabulous job with your weight loss. 

KMFL28 and Trish13 like this

wow, amazing that i haven't been on here in a bit and these new updated pics of folks who were a heavier last time i signed on are KILLING ME!! i am doing double takes.  you guys look great!!!!

Edited by bellamoma
Dunndeal and Trish13 like this

23 hours ago, KMFL28 said:

Absolutely beautiful!

KMFL28 likes this

A picture that a friend randomly sent me from our annual Vegas girls' trip. I had to do a double take. I wondered why did she send me a photo of a random woman before realizing it was me. 

04D305BE-E94C-44B7-A970-3CAE616EF865.jpg

Dunndeal, Res Ipsa, GAviv and 9 others like this

3 minutes ago, CeCeJD said:

A picture that a friend randomly sent me from our annual Vegas girls' trip. I had to do a double take. I wondered why did she send me a photo of a random woman before realizing it was me. 

04D305BE-E94C-44B7-A970-3CAE616EF865.jpg

Slay girl. Slay!!!!

Gretta likes this