GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

8,816 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, JulieW said:

I haven't posted for awhile! My pink top (sz xs) matched my jewelry! Also, coach purse for Mother's Day and he also bought me one in black! 

IMG_1973.JPG

@JulieW, it's the smile you are wearing that matches everything...

NerdyLady, JulieW and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! It's been a while, have been traveling a lot for work. 

GAP cropped white chinos (size 4), small black Ann Taylor tank and small Banana Republic blouse. Red suede peep toe wedges.

6.14.17b.jpeg

6.14.17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GAviv said:

Hello! It's been a while, have been traveling a lot for work. 

GAP cropped white chinos (size 4), small black Ann Taylor tank and small Banana Republic blouse. Red suede peep toe wedges.

6.14.17b.jpeg

6.14.17.jpeg

Yet another great outfit!

GAviv and Trish1967 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GAviv said:

Hello! It's been a while, have been traveling a lot for work. 

GAP cropped white chinos (size 4), small black Ann Taylor tank and small Banana Republic blouse. Red suede peep toe wedges.

6.14.17b.jpeg

6.14.17.jpeg

Yes. Yes. Yes. Stunning! 

Trish1967 and GAviv like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_0846.thumb.PNG.e041b5409d1b0729a52e46b7fa65ca4b.PNG

This is actually a bit of a NSV as well. I was paging back to around a year ago when is the last time I wore this dress. When I took the pic to post here I saw so many lumps and bumps and it just amplified how skewed my self image was. 

Thanks to my TT, one of those lumps is gone! When I have more time I will find that upload so I can compare it. 

Anyways, Walmart dress, Med Gap 1969 denim jacket, brown strappy sandals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GAviv i love love those shoes 

Trish1967 and GAviv like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ktallon said:

@GAviv i love love those shoes 

Thanks! I have had them for years and they still look good!

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Clickin said:

IMG_0846.thumb.PNG.e041b5409d1b0729a52e46b7fa65ca4b.PNG

This is actually a bit of a NSV as well. I was paging back to around a year ago when is the last time I wore this dress. When I took the pic to post here I saw so many lumps and bumps and it just amplified how skewed my self image was. 

Thanks to my TT, one of those lumps is gone! When I have more time I will find that upload so I can compare it. 

Anyways, Walmart dress, Med Gap 1969 denim jacket, brown strappy sandals. 

Looking absolutely fantastic my friend! No lumps or bumps for miles. Just a great figure.

And my all-time favorite accessory - a denim jacket. Classic. xoxo

Clickin, Trish1967 and Muffintop like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning. I get a break in travel til next week so will hopefully be posting more regularly. But my photographer has been slacking ;)

Black Pilcro cropped jeans (size 27), small white LOFT tank and small Cloth and Stone denim shirt. Pink suede Vince Camuto slides.

6.15.17.jpeg

6_15_17b.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GAviv said:

Morning. I get a break in travel til next week so will hopefully be posting more regularly. But my photographer has been slacking ;)

Black Pilcro cropped jeans (size 27), small white LOFT tank and small Cloth and Stone denim shirt. Pink suede Vince Camuto slides.

6.15.17.jpeg

6_15_17b.jpeg

You look great :) You always have the best shoes. 

Trish1967 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

You look great :) You always have the best shoes. 

Thank you :) I LOVE shoes!

Jen581791, Trish1967 and Stephtay like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afternoon. Traveling the rest of this week so not sure I will be posting. 

J. Crew midi skirt (size 4) and small white Banana Republic t-shirt.

6_20_17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun in Levi's. :)

Happy summer everyone!

 

20170620_225920_resized.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TT friends. It's been awhile. Hope you're all having a nice summer so far. You're looking good as always  

Today was Merono (spelling? From Target) blue and black geo print pants, size 6, black medium Banana blouse and black patent leather pumps. 

IMG_0602.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it, @Dunndeal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first OOTD post. I have a job interview today so I treated myself to a Macy's trip on my lunch break yesterday. Dress is a large and sweater is a medium!

IMG_8572.JPG

IMG_8573.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now