GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

8,720 posts in this topic

I'm so sorry to hear about your hospitalization, Greer! You look great; I hope you get some medical answers soon. Try to get some rest. Enjoy Passover without all the fixings. God and family are what it's about anyway. Big hugs to you!:wub:

Clickin and GAviv like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning. Banana Republic cropped trousers (size 4), small Old Navy ivory tee, small Banana Republic sweater, silver loafers.

4_17_17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Banana Republic cropped trousers (size 4), small Old Navy ivory tee, small Banana Republic sweater, silver loafers.

4_17_17.jpeg

Love it!

ShrinkingViolet2 and GAviv like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning. Black Ann Taylor cropped trousers (size 4) small pink Banana Republic sweater. Black leather flats.

4.18.17.jpeg

4_18_17b.jpeg

Res Ipsa, Dunndeal, JulieW and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm feeling spunky today. I'm wearing Baccini snakeprint skinny jeans, size 12, a black cami, size large, and a Cato sweater/cardi, size xl. Crystal cage earrings and necklace.

 

IMG_4816.PNG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4825.JPG

Edited by ShrinkingViolet2
KMFL28, Raeme, GAviv and 7 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interview today.  Large Vince Camuto top, Small Express blazer, size 10 Loft slacks and heels (I NEVER wear hills!)

 

unnamed.thumb.jpg.f0273e38f6cb85e7799b1c053ddd21d4.jpg

KMFL28, JulieW, Cheesehead and 8 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning. Small Saturday Sunday silk pants, Chico's ivory tee (size 0) and suede booties.

4_19_17.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gav.... I want your shoe collection!  I mean... everything looks great.... but I love the shoes. 

 

GAviv likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, ShrinkingViolet2 said:

So I'm feeling spunky today. I'm wearing Baccini snakeprint skinny jeans, size 12, a black cami, size large, and a Cato sweater/cardi, size xl. Crystal cage earrings and necklace.

 

IMG_4816.PNG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4825.JPG

Love the outfit, but especially the bling!

ShrinkingViolet2 and JulieW like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 10:47 AM, GAviv said:

Morning. Black Ann Taylor cropped trousers (size 4) small pink Banana Republic sweater. Black leather flats.

4.18.17.jpeg

4_18_17b.jpeg

OMG you look amazing in this bright pink! Hope you're feeling better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 4:25 PM, ShrinkingViolet2 said:

So I'm feeling spunky today. I'm wearing Baccini snakeprint skinny jeans, size 12, a black cami, size large, and a Cato sweater/cardi, size xl. Crystal cage earrings and necklace.

 

IMG_4816.PNG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4825.JPG

I can see why you feel spunky!  Such a great look!  And I have hair envy every time I see you!

ShrinkingViolet2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried something new today....I haven't done the leggings and dress combo much so I gave it a shot.

Walmart 2x dress and leggings.

IMG_20170419_181950994.jpg

IMG_20170419_182017899.jpg

Raeme, Clickin, Dunndeal and 6 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GAviv said:

Morning. Small Saturday Sunday silk pants, Chico's ivory tee (size 0) and suede booties.

4_19_17.jpeg

Oooh! Mama loves! Those silk pants are are to die for...

GAviv likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning. Blue size 6 trousers from Express, cream lace xs top from banana, small orange cardigan from Talbots and my favorite leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0274.JPG

Clickin, Cheesehead, KMFL28 and 7 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dunndeal said:

Good morning. Blue size 6 trousers from Express, cream lace xs top from banana, small orange cardigan from Talbots and my favorite leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0274.JPG

Super cute!

Dunndeal likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dunndeal said:

Good morning. Blue size 6 trousers from Express, cream lace xs top from banana, small orange cardigan from Talbots and my favorite leopard print wedges. 

IMG_0274.JPG

Gorgeous!!!

LadyFl and Dunndeal like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Busy day with Q1 earnings just around the corner, but just stopping by to post.

Pilcro cropped black straight jeans (size 27), small white tank and small Cloth & Stone denim top. Free people slides.

4_20_17b.jpeg

4_20_17.jpeg

Raeme, Dunndeal, LadyFl and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casual meeting.  Loft xs Kelly green sweater, small hot pink top from Belk, size 2 Loft white Capri pants and some retro looking sandals.  

IMG_5086.JPG

LeeC, Res Ipsa, Clickin and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Raeme said:

Casual meeting.  Loft xs Kelly green sweater, small hot pink top from Belk, size 2 Loft white Capri pants and some retro looking sandals.  

IMG_5086.JPG

I adore this color combo!

Raeme likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning!  Small, burgundy floral top, NY&Co skinny jeans sz 6 and booties. 

IMG_0337.JPG

GAviv, Cheesehead, LeeC and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now