GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

8,778 posts in this topic

I'm in my usual blue jeans (size 4 but baggy on me) and a colorful tropical top (med). I don't know how to post pictures with either the iPad, old iPhone or laptop, sorry. Tried before but wouldn't post..

Very likely the photo file size is too large. You'll have to reduce it in a program or online. (I use ms paint)

2bubbly likes this

Here are my shoes at least! My photo in the bathroom came out blurry. I'll take one later after I get home.

Edit: I got a clear shot in the bathroom with no one in there finally!   :)

Cute!!!   I can't wait till I can fit in cute clothes again!!

tmcgee and kindred71 like this

Size medium sun dress and got a compliment from hubs

princessblog and tmcgee like this

Size medium sun dress and got a compliment from hubs

Everyone who posted a photo, you all look gorgeous! I'm sure the rest of you are too, I just hope you will please post up at some point!

1chancla and lilrosie like this

My new white eyelet dress, sz 8 from old navy. 

Everyone who posted a photo, you all look gorgeous! I'm sure the rest of you are too, I just hope you will please post up at some point!

Don't know how to do it.

Edited by Spunkycat

Thanks, Steph!

I second Tom's opinion.... everyone who posted is beautiful and we all have nice fashion sense as well :)

lilrosie and tmcgee like this

Black print dress with black wedge sandals. Edited to add Size Medium

Holy moly- you look stunning!!

I, too, am loving this thread. Everyone is so inspirational. Honestly, today was a rough one for me in the wardrobe department. Went to a couple different clothing places (goodwill and Cato and walmart). Went to go try on a few things in the size I wear now (28w or 2x-3x) and they were a bit tight. I am guessing that is probably because the stuff I do have has been stretched a bit, but it was still disappointing. I have lost 30 pounds since surgery, and my arms, legs, and face are shrinking...just have to wait for the torso to catch up. On a better note, what I AM wearing (t shirt and mesh shorts) was tight on me last time I wore it (which was before surgery) and today it is much more comfortable. :)

Aviator, Lori88, Carrie2.0 and 5 others like this

Ok, I can't let Mike be the only guy. Taken this evening in my living room.

Wearing a grey striped Pronto Uomo dress shirt over a velocity green UnderArmor sleeveless compression shirt. Size L

Buffalo King X jeans, size 34 W 32 L and a pair of black Nike running shoes. Normally it would be a pair of Black Doc Martin steel toed lace up boots.

Height 6-1 weight this morning 195. Five lbs to goal.

post-3219-0-99294800-1403834711_thumb.jp

Wearing a grey striped Pronto Uomo dress shirt over a velocity green UnderArmor sleeveless compression shirt. Size L

Buffalo King X jeans, size 34 W 32 L and a pair of black Nike running shoes. Normally it would be a pair of Black Doc Martin steel toed lace up boots.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Fantastic!

lilrosie, klm43 and Aviator like this

Size 10 golf skirt and medium golf shirt. Love the feeling of golf clothing and it does help my swing with flexible fabric!

Stephtay, klm43, lilrosie and 6 others like this

My new white eyelet dress, sz 8 from old navy.

Wow, just wow! You look fantastic!

lilrosie and Carrie2.0 like this

Ya'll are so darn cute! I was wearing my new black skirt size Medium (8-10) and a blue short sleeve summer blouse. I found this too late, now I am in my workout clothes. I will post a pic tomorrow tho. Let's keep this rolling!

Wow so handsome and GREAT living room!  :D

Edited by Lori88

I just wanted to jump in here this morning and say...U all look so SEXY!  :lol: U really do! Be proud of yourself people. <3 

ETA: These pics taken just an hour ago! I crushed another awesome work out! LOL I OWN that gym  :P For me exercise has been a real blessing. I feel amazing and know long term it's gonna be key to keeping this body happy. I realize my tool is just that...A TOOL. It's up to me to keep the weight off long term, by being healthy and active. No matter the struggles i have been through or may yet. I will never give up. I will keep on pushing and living. 

Edited by ChiefsLady

Everyone looks wonderful.

Feeling a bit better today, but still a little blah.  But, it's Friday.  

Wearing new White House Black Market cropped jeans, which I scored at the outlet on clearance (go me!).  Supposed to get pretty warm today, which I love.  And a shot of my gold sandals.

post-30984-0-74891300-1403879631_thumb.j

post-30984-0-13310900-1403879637_thumb.j

post-30984-0-79978300-1403879645_thumb.j

post-30984-0-59397300-1403879651_thumb.j

Cute. cute cute!!  And love those shoes!!

Love this thread almost as much as I love the NSV one! You are all so inspirational to me and have been through my whole journey so far. :)

Here we go... I am embracing the country girl side today wearing my favorite GWG T size L and size 14 shorts ( they are baggy and I need a belt but my wardrobe is limited and they are comfy)

GAviv likes this

Well, I can't edit and can't seem to upload the pic :(

post-44780-0-51707100-1403881528_thumb.j

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm coming to live with you.

I'm wearing my upholstery pants today,  size 6.  A little big in the waist, so I wear my shirt out.

post-23023-0-79380500-1403881656_thumb.j

I'm wearing my upholstery pants today,  size 6.  A little big in the waist, so I wear my shirt out.

Girl ur just TOO DAYUM CUTE  ^_^

Aviator, cherylm321 and Size8Tina like this

Girl ur just TOO DAYUM CUTE  ^_^

i think the face... really makes the pic special.  hahaha!

I LOVE these pants.  The colors are incredible.

Looking good!