GAviv

What Are You Wearing Today?

So, I thought this would be a fun thread to start.  We can all share what we are wearing and give each other compliments and ideas :)

I will preface this first picture with the fact that I feel blah today.  I woke up with my fingers swollen, which is very unusual for me.  So I chose to show my casual, it's almost Friday, Boho side today.  Pants are size 2 and shirt is xs.  I normally dress much more professional for work, unless it's jeans Friday :)

I hope lots of people join in and keep this going!!

post-30984-0-69862700-1403792004_thumb.j

Edited by GAviv

I'm wearing size 4 pants in a pretty shade of blue today which makes me very happy,because all my pants are 6's and are too big, and a white peasant top with blue embroidering on it. ... and i forgot my phone so the description will have to do!

I'm in size 4 and wearing Spandex at the moment. Just got home from the gym Oooooo ya i feel good!  :D Yep if i had a butt...I'd sing I'm sexy and i know it  :lol:

I'm in size 4 and wearing Spandex at the moment. Just got home from the gym Oooooo ya i feel good!  :D Yep if i had a butt...I'd sing I'm sexy and i know it  :lol:

We need a new pic!  Hope you're doing well!  

Size 14 capri and XL (16/18) shirt.  And upper spanx.

Ignore the compression socks and slippers lol.....I work from home!

post-31510-0-96865500-1403795265_thumb.j

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG

You look great, Jolls!!

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG

WoW!  You're shrinking away!

Far cry from 32w pants and 5x shirts eh??

Simply amazing.

Jolls, you look fantastic!!  I think you look at least 5 years younger now, too

Can I join even if I'm not posting pictures? 

I'm wearing size 12 jeans, cute beige sandals and a red top in XL. This top is too big so its the last time I'm going to wear it. As clothes that I love get too big, I wear them one last time to say goodbye!

Funny thing... I'm wearing what is on in my profile pic.  Size 6 I think, maybe an 8.  I love dresses and wear them almost daily.  

Ok here's new pics  :P

Edited by ChiefsLady

Gorgeous!  And I am very jealous of your tan.

you're so darned pretty!  I'm jealous of the tan, too.  I haven't been able to get much sun yet this year.

Aww thanks ladies. LOL i told ya though...I have NO BUTT. While i was at the beach Mon. I went to our hotels swimming pool. It had a huge water slide! I went down that sucker and my bony butt hit every bump and rivet going down. It hurt so bad! I guess it's also sorta a NSV as i wasn't scared to get on the slide. In the past i wouldn't have cuz i'd fear getting stuck! My butt sure is sore though from the slide action.  :lol:

I'm in size 16 dark blue jeans, a L dark purple lace top, and black ankle boots for work. I'll try to get a photo in the big mirror in my office bathroom later if I can manage to do it without anyone coming in while I try.

Everyone looks amazing! It gives me inspiration!  :)

Size 14 black jeans (I'm in 12s now, but I'll wear baggy stuff to work), green shirt that's getting too big and black flats.

My friend gave me an INSANE pair of green platform heels yesterday that are certainly not meant to touch the ground (wink) and I'll post a pic of them when I get home.

They make me 6'4", but they are HOT!

I am painting furniture today so I am dressed like a bum (I really look the part, clothes, hair...). That being said, I am in size s Adidas running shorts, and size s Gap tank. Normal clothes, I wear a 5 (old navy 2) and small-medium shirts. I do have a few AE xs shirts..... And on a good note, all that extra skin (the rolls, blasted rolls!!!) is about to go away! I just got the referral for a tummy tuck:) 

AWESOMMMMME!!!!  

post-15663-0-17185000-1403802318_thumb.j

Wearing a dress - size small.  I never wore dresses or skirts before, now for work I wear A LOT of dresses!

So, I thought this would be a fun thread to start.  We can all share what we are wearing and give each other compliments and ideas :)

I will preface this first picture with the fact that I feel blah today.  I woke up with my fingers swollen, which is very unusual for me.  So I chose to show my casual, it's almost Friday, Boho side today.  Pants are size 2 and shirt is xs.  I normally dress much more professional for work, unless it's jeans Friday :)

I hope lots of people join in and keep this going!!

"What are you wearing" is usually something heard between heavy breaths isnt it? LOL

actually, at work, even though its a Thursday, we get to wear jeans and t-shirts because of the end of (fiscal) year ice cream social :)

so, Levis and checkered shirt :)

Be proud and shake what ya got!

Hubba Hubba,

too bad you like the Chiefs! now, if you were a ChargersLady... :D

It's summer and I'm busy being a Stay at home mom, middle school PTA President, and President of our Non profit we started for my daughter's travel softball team (which means I do everything but coach lol).

Size 4 shorts, medium shirt and small tank :)

post-31150-0-95948400-1403803893_thumb.j

Edited by AngieK