I am finally off of liquids and am allowed solids. Yeah!! However, since my doctor does not have his patients count ANYTHING, my restrictions are only "Up to 5 bites per meal, put your fork down between bites, and chew, chew CHEW!!!" ABSOLUTELY, no more than 5 bites!!! No liquids 30 minutes before or after your 3 meals per day. Am allowed snacks but nothing within 2 hours of meals. I take vitamins and B12 liquid.

Believe it or not, sometimes I can't make it to 5 bites...these are not mouthfuls either, they are small bites. Can't believe that solid foods in such minute amounts are filling me up!!!

Three baby carrots was all I could get down when I started solids. About 2oz of chicken at a time. It's very odd but I'm not complaining!

It is kind of shocking and awe inspiring to realize we can survive on so little and not be hungry! Now everyone else seems like a gluton! Jen

Believe it or not, sometimes I can't make it to 5 bites...these are not mouthfuls either, they are small bites. Can't believe that solid foods in such minute amounts are filling me up!!!

It's normal.

I am so thankful that I don't have to count anything except bites. Protein first, then veggies, then carbs. Some times I just want the 5 bites of protein...sometimes I do 3 bites of protein and then 1 or 2 of veggies. I don't worry about the calories, carbs or fats ...which by logic can't be much I CAN DO THIS

!!!!!!

Well i do count because i want to aim for the 80-100 protein count. I didnt start back on my fitness pal until after about five weeks becauae i couldnt count that low...lol

Also i like to see how little i need compared to preop.

Can't argue with success!!! You are doing great! I am just following my doctor's orders and every doctor seems to be different. I will be doing this for 2 months and then go back and get my new foods and set of instructions.