Dees

I'm in trouble.

Praising God that you realized you needed help and sought it!  I'm so very proud of you for taking that step!

I will pray that God touches your heart and gives you the strength to overcome this addiction.  I pray that God gives you comfort, peace, and JOY as you work through this healing process.

God Bless You, dear lady!

~ Carol

Keeping this thread a live as I MISS U. I truly hope you're doing better. A lot of us MISS having ya in the threads. I recently came back myself hon. Whenever i need a break...I take one. Just know that many of us care about you. I finally got over doing the binge stuff. However- I do have some wine etc. I'm exercising those empty calories off ALWAYS. Other than that i'm doing pretty good and honestly not over doing it in the gym either. Hugs <3 

thinking of you Rosie and hope you are doing well! :)

Come back. I miss you

Sending healing energy your way.  Hoping things are getting better each day. 

We miss you Dees, you were one of the first people here that I read your posts and your humor, personality and candor hooked me in!

I hope you are doing well, or at the very least, on your way.

I hope you are doing better. Thank you for sharing. That's big and I too am so glad you recognize it and sot help. It's amazing how one day we can wake up,  and see something that has been there,  but suddenly for what it truely is. Like suddenly seeing it from a different perspective.  I wish you well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Edited by 145by50

I am fairly new here and very early in my journey, but I always found inspiration in your posts!  I hope you realize that you inspired a lot of people during this very tough time.  I wish you the very best through your battle!  I will keep you in my prayers and I hope to see you here in the future! 

You are missed!

Doing better. Still going to therapy. Working through some things. Holding steady at the same weight now for a couple of weeks. I am no longer purging. Feel like I'm back in control in that regard.

I'm going crazy on exercise though and that's another form of bulimia. He isn't happy about that but it's better than purging. I'm exhausting myself every day. To the point that I have bruises from working my muscles so hard.

But better. Little better every day.

I was not in a good place a month ago. I feel like things are coming together now. Desperation is a funny thing. Makes you all kinds of irrational.

It's heartening to see you back and feeling better...I know your psyche can take you to some pretty dark places sometimes, and I hate to see anyone deal with that.   That being said...it's very true that those are the experiences that give us depth and perception.   Your experiences are what makes you who you are, and you'll come out of this a better, stronger and wiser person.   I know everyone is glad to see you back!!

It's good to see you posting Dees and I'm glad to hear you've turned the corner.

Welcome back Dees. We will love to see you back in the forum whenever you are ready.

So glad to hear you are doing better and to see you posting.  Miss you and your posts.  Hope you continue to improve.

Gayle

I was pleasantly surprised to see you in a few posts today. I'm glad you are doing better and have come back to us!

You're valued on TT and a wonderful lady. Glad to hear you're doing better. 

You're valued on TT and a wonderful lady. Glad to hear you're doing better. 

Rosie 2 to Rosie 1~  SO GOOD to see you back here.....you have been sorely missed!  :wub:

I love the honesty of your posts here, Rosie. They've been a reminder to me that there WILL be setbacks and struggles, to not be surprised when they come, and that through facing things head-on (never been very good at that myself) and getting support, those things can be addressed and highly likely conquered.

Along with everyone else, I've been thinking of you, and am so glad you are doing better bit by bit. 

Nice to see you posting!  We miss you around here, but understand you gotta do what you gotta do to get healthy.  Sending good thoughts and healing prayers your way.

so glad to hear that you are doing better and sincerely hope that you keep making great strides in your health!!

I realize this is a bit of an older thread...how are doing sweetie?

Not sure how much she lurks about but I do keep in contact with Dees and so far so good.  She is continuing to do well at this time.

Keeping you in my prayers. Hang in there you "CAN" beat this!!!

Smoke up and blessings...this is a dangerous illness.......please let us know how you're doing