Dees

I'm in trouble.

I want to thank you for all the help you gave me.

Best wishes to you and yours

Cathy

I would also like to thank you for all your guidance and advice. You've offered support to so many people, including myself. I wish you the best in the future and I hope to see you back here:)

*Brooke*

Rosie, I want you to know that I understand your suffering. You have to be your priority now to regain your health.  Know that there are many hear that care deeply for you.  For those that judge cut them out of your life, there is no room.  Focus on your recovery and if you need us we are here for you.  Strength and blessing to you.

I am sorry you don't feel the love and support from your TT family. Do what is best for you, your health and your family. I just want you to know that I will personally miss you. You are so real Rosie and you have an awesome sense of humor. My very best wishes for you as you move forward. Continued prayers for you to find peace and good health! Jen

Checking in.

Have lost 23 lbs now, since this began. I appreciate that there is no judgment in this thread, but I see it elsewhere and I have no intentions of returning yet...not sure at this point if I will. Pretty sure I won't.

There are always people who believe they are better or above certain things. Always.

I can't be around the backhanded negativity right now. I just cannot. They win. No more from me. I am just going to cut this out of my life.

I sincerely hope those people who are perfect never ever fall down. That is not sarcasm. It is sincere.

I am quite done, thank you.

Now, let the text-fest begin about how much of a drama queen Dees is. ;)

Have a good life, folks.

We want you. Dees/Rosie -- please come back! You are one of the major reasons I am here.

You must do what you feel is right for you. Just know that there is no judgement from the majority of the people here and I for one appreciate your honesty and humour. 

Please come back Dees. I miss you so much.

I remember a post a long time ago when you said you didn't mind if your loss was slow because you wanted to be healthy and that was the goal. You were beautiful at the start of this weight loss journey and you're beautiful at every stage in-between. I hope you have all the support you need to be healthy, and know that you gave us all a gift by participating in this message board. Take care Rosie!

• To the world, you may be just one person but to one person you may mean the world
  • Phenomenal woman, phenomenally made
  • In spite of and in light of but most importantly, because of.....
  • A just man falls 7 times but the only way he knew he fell was to get back up each time
  • You have come too far to let the negativitiy of the minority win this...your contributions to this forum have been amazing; we will protect you from those as you have done so many times for us.
  • Some people will always scream your failures, but whisper your accomplishments
  • What can be viewed as one's failure can be used as one's life lesson
  • This is not a race or competition; it is a journey worthy of all its ups, downs, good, bad, ugly and indifferences
  • We are not perfect and we all have those need improvement moments
  • Most times relapse is part of the recovery

All I'm really trying to say is we need you, we want you and we support your journey!!!! Hang in there and I am praying for your recovery from this.

You are such an important part of this community, your contributions will be missed Rosie :(

You take care of yourself beautiful lady ((((hugs)))))

Checking in.

Have lost 23 lbs now, since this began. I appreciate that there is no judgment in this thread, but I see it elsewhere and I have no intentions of returning yet...not sure at this point if I will. Pretty sure I won't.

There are always people who believe they are better or above certain things. Always.

I can't be around the backhanded negativity right now. I just cannot. They win. No more from me. I am just going to cut this out of my life.

I sincerely hope those people who are perfect never ever fall down. That is not sarcasm. It is sincere.

Have a good life, folks.

Aww...I am so sorry you feel that way because I love your knowledge, wit and insight.

I have also noticed that there are some drama girls who just park on this website ALL DAY LONG! a) I feel bad for them that they do not have a life outside of the computer b)I feel bad that their kids are essentially neglected all day because how can they care for them if they are posting ALL DAY LONG!

Just know that those women will always exist in exactly those rotten ways. They will put on a show like they are better: skinnier, richer, happier etc Like they have all the answers and make others feel less than because we are not the same way.

Personally, I limit my interaction with those types of women in my life. I want women who support and love me. Call me out on the BS but do so from a respectful place, while giving me advice to be a better (not bitter) person!

I'm gonna miss your posts! Take care! I'll be praying for this issue and for you in general. Best wishes!

I am new here, but reading through the older posts I see you are very helpful!! You take care of YOU!! I am glad that you are getting the help that you both want and need... and that you have caught this early. Lots of love and many prayers to you. And just remember, one little baby step at a time  :)

I just have to say I am so glad you have seek help...I applaud you for coming forward and saying something I know a few post op people who have the same problem and will deny it and its out of control..my thoughts and blessings to you.. BB

Thinking of all the important people in my recovery and thought of you.  Hoping you are finding peace and getting stronger each day.  

I miss your humor Dees...and your honesty. You were the first person that I admired when i joined this site. TT just ain't the same place without you. And I'm pretty sure you're too damn honery to let anything set you back long term. Get your mind right, make a decision to beat your demon, and just do it. You, of all people, have got this. I'm gonna pray that you find the strength real soon to do the inevitable...win. I hope you'll reconsider coming back.

Personally, I limit my interaction with those types of women in my life. I want women who support and love me. Call me out on the BS but do so from a respectful place, while giving me advice to be a better (not bitter) person!

Whoah whoah whoah, what about the other gender?  I miss Rosie too.   :(

I can't believe I found this today~ I have been thinking about you for the last few days!

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties but glad you are "doing what you have to do" to get well.  Like others have said, you have been an inspiration, mentor & big sister when needed.

I wish you all the best as you fight to get back on track!

:wub:  :wub: from one Rosie to another :wub:  :wub:

I miss you terribly! You help me so much over the past year! Please come back. It's not the same without you!

Checking in.

Have a good life, folks.

Hi Rosie, you were always nothing but supportive to me.  I recently left another forum because I felt bullied.  He thought he had all the answers and that I couldn't possibly understand myself or others who have the same struggles.  

The truth is, we're all different and one size does not fit all with the sleeve.  I ate more (both variety and quantity) at 2 months than some do at 6 months out.  I truly believe I have to remain abstinent from sugar for life, while others can have it and stop at one serving.  We're all different.  

No one understands until they've walked a mile in your shoes.  I'll be honest here -- I don't know anything about what you're going through, but what I do know is that whether we are sleeved or not, we all struggle in one way or another.

I've been going to Overeaters Anonymous and what I learned today is that we have to be emotionally and physically healthy and spiritually fit.  Here's to all three for you.  God bless!

You are right. There is nothing wrong with you. You will never find judgment or pity for you coming from me. In fact, your courage inspires me. Bulimia is nothing to laugh at or joke about. Thousands of people struggle with this illness and it can very well be life threatening. The good news is that people heal from this - go into remission...and the really good news is that in your past, you have overcome it and lived in remission before, so you CAN do it again. You are doing the best thing you can do for yourself, and in the end, only you can turn the tide. I am wishing you heartfelt care and continued courage...for as long as it takes...one day at a time, my friend :)

Always have you in my prayers. <3 

Thinking about you today, Dees. Hope you are having a good week this week.

Whoah whoah whoah, what about the other gender?  I miss Rosie too.   :(

Oh I want advice from the opposite gender too! I love your advice and you're such an inspiration! :wub:

Oh I want advice from the opposite gender too! I love your advice and you're such an inspiration! :wub:

Very sweet, thank you!

Miss you, Dees! Praying for you!