Buddymiles5

Male sex drive

44 posts in this topic

If you miss the sign on the door, the urinals might be the secondary clue LOL

I was 9 months pregnant and all 8 lbs of my soon to be born son was pressing on my bladder, so I was on a mission to find a toilette.  I didn't even see the urinals until I had relieved myself and walked out of the stall.  No one was in there when I walked in but three young boys -- around 9 years of age were standing at the urinals when I came out.  

uglydude and Aviator like this

I have a story like this.

A stomach bug had my GI rolling when I was at a shopping mall in Houston. The urge hit and within a few seconds the mission at the mall was forgotten, and a bathroom had to be found. I asked a shopkeeper and was told the nearest rest room was just down a flight of stairs where she was pointing.

Getting ever more desperate, I literally flew down the stairs, ducked in the nearest restroom door (which was totally empty), ran into the closest stall, sat down, and "ahhhhhh!" Made it! We've all been there, right?

Well I began feeling better until another patron opened the door, and I heard the clip-clop of high heels. The woman passed my stall, and as I saw her red stiletto heels, I thought, "uh oh. Could be trouble here.

I picked my feet up and propped them against the door. I sat and waited until she finished her business, washed her hands an left. I was then free to scram out of there with all due haste.

we've gone from male sex drive to another poop thread LOL

tmcgee, GAviv and Happy-Camper like this

we've gone from male sex drive to another poop thread LOL

I am surprised no one has mentioned pickles....

give it time...  sex and pickles go together like pizza and beer.

I have a story like this.

A stomach bug had my GI rolling when I was at a shopping mall in Houston. The urge hit and within a few seconds the mission at the mall was forgotten, and a bathroom had to be found. I asked a shopkeeper and was told the nearest rest room was just down a flight of stairs where she was pointing.

Getting ever more desperate, I literally flew down the stairs, ducked in the nearest restroom door (which was totally empty), ran into the closest stall, sat down, and "ahhhhhh!" Made it! We've all been there, right?

Well I began feeling better until another patron opened the door, and I heard the clip-clop of high heels. The woman passed my stall, and as I saw her red stiletto heels, I thought, "uh oh. Could be trouble here.

I picked my feet up and propped them against the door. I sat and waited until she finished her business, washed her hands an left. I was then free to scram out of there with all due haste.

Sounds like a special kind of nightmare. Haha

We all like HC being a girl. She is a sweetheart.  And I like Eddie too, but NOT that way!

Edited by tmcgee
Happy-Camper and uglydude like this

I apologize for derailing your thread.

uglydude likes this

It's like we're all sitting around talking.  Threads start off one way but morph into lots of other things.  I think it's hilarious. 

A picke is vaguely phallic in a Shrek kinda way.  See?  I did it in one sentence!

uglydude and LeeC like this

give it time...  sex and pickles go together like pizza and beer.

Pizza , beer, and ice cream are the three major food groups -- at least that's what me and wife have said for close to 40 years.  And yeah, we've both had RNY.

Edited by tmcgee
Aviator likes this

i know that things took a drastic turn away from the initial post but i thought i would chime in here...  i have lost about 115 pounds so far... and although I'm in my mid thirties i am recently fighting to control the libido of a teenager... This can and does happen and it can cause problems with the home life.  being so big for so long i was pretty much use to having no drive... so was my girl.  now that i have changed things are kind of off balanced between us.  I'm hoping things meet a happy middle ground eventually... I'm only at my 5 month mark so this journey is still in its infancy... who knows what will happen.

duffman27 likes this

When I was close to 500 lbs I was getting none or almost none but my sex drive was also low so I didn't really care. Now that I've lost 130, I'm still getting none or almost none but my drive is much higher so it's bothering me. Anyone else have this issue? Im assuming there is a medical reason for this. Anyone know what it is?

So my perspective is a bit different here, because I am a Trans Man (Female to Male Transsexual).  After I had bariatric surgery (I was still female bodied)  I became Horny.  It is like going through a second puberty.  Now, as a man who has begun transition I inject Testosterone Weekly.  I can honestly say my Libido is THROUGH the Roof.  I'm basically a Teen Age Boy so in a sense my male puberty is like going through puberty 3 times in my life. (1st Female one (UG! SUPER HATED ThAT), 2nd After RNY, 3rd Male Puberty (one I should have had all along)  Now.  Point is if you have any significant levels of Testosterone in your body, and you've experienced weight loss being HORNY just is a nice side effect.   If you don't have a partner, its just a chance to "get to know yourself better..." LOL (Please use he/him/his pronouns when discussing anything I write).

Edited by 3K99Papi

I'm 45 and I think my drive is pretty good,  I remember when I lost weight about 15 years ago on low-carb it went through the roof.  Of course, I was 31 then.  I'm hoping this time I will have similar results.  And eventually a partner!  

I thought I would come full circle on this. I am now 2.5 years post op, and have recently gotten married. The increased sex drive that happens immediately after surgery does normalize. While I still get horny like any 30 something guy, it is much more normalized. For anyone going through this issue, try your best to keep yourself under control in the beginning and you will return to normal.

1 hour ago, Buddymiles5 said:

For anyone going through this issue, try your best to keep yourself under control in the beginning and you will return to normal.

I disagree - I say embrace it! :)

WendyH, duffman27 and MarktheNerd like this

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:26 PM, Stephtay said:

I disagree - I say embrace it! :)

100% agree......and I will leave it at that..

Stephtay likes this

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2014 at 0:09 PM, tmcgee said:

I'm not dead yet.

you gotta say the above in your best Monty Pythonesk, british accent.....bring out your dead.... I'm feeling much betta really

tmcgee likes this

6 hours ago, Kenb72 said:

you gotta say the above in your best Monty Pythonesk, british accent.....bring out your dead.... I'm feeling much betta really

I have a urologist appt scheduled. very hope he can help. I also have the old guy pee at night problem....