fflintstone

compression shirt sizing

56 posts in this topic

. .......

P.S.  Aviator... don't shortchange yourself on the logo on your shirt... It fits.. :)

Thanks Bro. I do feel pretty Super right now.

AceArcher likes this

FWIW I now wear a quality 2xt t shirt and the are not loose or not snug but close to "snug"

I first bought a Walmart (starter) 3xl compression shirt. it is very tight getting on but comfortable on. I purchased 3 Eastbay brand 3x compression T-shirts on line. they were cheaper $32 for 3. they are easier to put on and offer a little less compression, but IMO very comfortable. I picked up another 3x starter brand shirt at a resale shop. if you find a compression shirt to be too tight, or you are like me and poor, you may want to try EASTBAY.

http://www.eastbay.com/

Fred, you're rich in all the ways that really matter, Bro. Thanks for the link.

I see their prices are right in line with Sports Authority and Academy - local retail outlets here. I remember you telling us that the neck was too tight on the Starter brand compression tees. Is that still true?

Most of my compression shirts are size L now, but I did buy two Ms - which fit but are tighter. The next ones I buy will be that size.

Fred, you're rich in all the ways that really matter, Bro. Thanks for the link.

I see their prices are right in line with Sports Authority and Academy - local retail outlets here. I remember you telling us that the neck was too tight on the Starter brand compression tees. Is that still true?

yes the neck is too tight but it seems a little less than the first one.

Thought I would pass this along to you guys.  I pick up 3 of them and I love them!!

http://www.boardwalkbuy.com/collections/men/products/men-slimming-vest

I also got some compression shorts from Wal-Mart the Russell brand, they have a thick waist band, I really like them. 

i found that not all compression shirts are made equal!  i try them on now before i commit.  a 2x is very snug in a t-shirt so thats the size of compression shirt that i buy if its under armour.  if its starter or russell (walmart brands) then those sizes change DRASTICALLY.  So.. now i always try them on first.