Jolls

NSV of the Week - whats yours?

4,836 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Lol!!! That already happened with a pair of shorts. I was getting ready to go out to my car and down they came at the front door. I'm definitely going to keep a few articles of clothing from my pre-op life. I've been inspired by all of you, now I want to inspire all the newbies and pre-oppers out there.

Don't forget to post your "retired" clothes on What clothes have you retired?  :D

Michael_A likes this

Posted (edited)

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, NerdyLady said:

That happened to me in a Target parking lot! I was mortified. 

That's when you let your nut side run free!

Next time just do what I would do and start jumping up and down yelling "Woo Hoo! I did it, I've finally come this far!!" everybody will be so busy wondering about your mental state that the fact you mooned them will be no big deal! :blink: :D

Edited by Havamal
NerdyLady and Jen581791 like this

Today, while playing with my daughter at a park, I sat on a children's toy. I never would have done that before for fear that I would have broken the toy! Huge NSV!

1 hour ago, NerdyLady said:

Today, while playing with my daughter at a park, I sat on a children's toy. I never would have done that before for fear that I would have broken the toy! Huge NSV!

I'm picturing you on one of those toys that rocks on a spring. So excited that you get to be the fun mom without any hesitation. 

Trish1967 and Jen581791 like this

I haven't been on here in a while but I thought I'd check in to say that after a very long stall (more than 1 & 1/2 years) in my weight loss, my body has finally jumped in again and I am under 160 for my wedding this Sunday!

Wow, @justme001, that's awesome! Congrats! I hope you have a beautiful wedding day and even more beautiful marriage!

58 minutes ago, justme001 said:

I haven't been on here in a while but I thought I'd check in to say that after a very long stall (more than 1 & 1/2 years) in my weight loss, my body has finally jumped in again and I am under 160 for my wedding this Sunday!

Fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you :) Here's to an amazing wedding day!!

Dtrain84 and Jen581791 like this

Ugh!! I tried to quote a post, then I tried to edit it and it disappeared! Justme001, I hope you have an amazing wedding day!! Congrats on your weight loss! :) 

1 hour ago, athenarose said:

I'm picturing you on one of those toys that rocks on a spring. So excited that you get to be the fun mom without any hesitation. 

It *was* one of those toys that rocks on a spring! I never thought I'd see the day!

athenarose and Trish1967 like this

8 hours ago, NerdyLady said:

It *was* one of those toys that rocks on a spring! I never thought I'd see the day!

Those spring rocky things are all fun and games until you go a bit too far and face plant!! Been there, done that. :blink:

NerdyLady likes this

10 hours ago, justme001 said:

Congratulations on the wedding and best wishes! 

(You just maxed out my knowledge of how long stalls last...)

Trish1967 likes this