lyndamarie

Prayer Request

23 posts in this topic

Please pray that I will have a fast uncomplicated recovery from my surgery. I have a little boy to take care of and I am getting scared as my surgery date approaches. My big day is 01/08/2014. Thank you. :)

I will certainly remember you and your son in my prayers. Hugs, Jen

lyndamarie likes this

I felt the same way. I have a 15 year old daughter. She freaked out about 1 1/2 years ago when I wanted to have the surgery afraid that I would die so I had to postpone my surgery It is normal to be scared and anxious. I sure was!!! I rescheduled and I lost 20lbs my dr. wanted me to loose. I went back with my surgery scheduled for 12-4 and he wanted 20 more pounds. I did not loose but 5 and he put me on a 800 calorie liquid protein diet and I lost 10lbs. in 2 weeks and he did my surgery on 12-4. I did have complications starting on the 2nd day with esophagus spasms that were just horrible! I went to see him on Thursday and I had lost 8lbs. in 8 days. I do feel a lot better and haven't had a lot of pain or the spasms in 2 days now! I have diabetes really bad and I just told her that the diabetes was killing me. I just could not control it very good. SO don't be afraid. You will do fine. I will pray for you to have a surgery without any complications! Best wishes!

lyndamarie likes this

I am praying for God to alleviate your fears of not being able to take care of your son. I will pray for your surgery and a speedy recovery.

I pray you heal as quickly as I did - one night in the hospital, one day sleepy day home, and then I was back in the kitchen cooking family meals, driving the kids to school, and out walking the dogs.  I pray for family and friends to help you for those first few days.  And for you to be up and about right away!

I pray you can use this down time to sit in God's presence and cuddle with your son.

God Bless

~ Carol

lyndamarie likes this

Thank you so much everyone. Y`all are so awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :D

marilyn h likes this

Well I see your surgery was yesterday.  I hope the Lord brings you through with flying colors and you heal quickly.

lyndamarie likes this

Praying that you are home and that recovery is going smoothly for you.  Keep us posted and I will keep praying for you.

God Bless You

~ Carol

lyndamarie likes this

I hope your surgery went well, just give it all to God there is no reason for fear he will take care of you and your child.

lyndamarie likes this

I just wanted to take a moment and thank God for my surgery, my spectacular recovery, and 40 pounds of weightloss so far.  I am so grateful for what God has done for me. I prayed that I would have a fantastic recovery with no complications and I did!!!!!!!! God has been so good to me. ####Thankful!

carolthomas likes this

Praise God, Praise God!  So glad you are doing so well on this journey!!

lyndamarie likes this

Praise God, Praise God!  So glad you are doing so well on this journey!!

thank you! God definitely answers prayer! It amazes me how much he does for me. He gives me more than I deserve. #thankful!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God! You, sharing your recovery has given me more peace with mine. BTW FROG stands for fully rely on God. I had a brain aneurism when I was 32. I have a huge FROG collection now.

lyndamarie likes this

Praise God! You, sharing your recovery has given me more peace with mine. BTW FROG stands for fully rely on God. I had a brain aneurism when I was 32. I have a huge FROG collection now.

Thank you for saying that! :)

Praying for God's peace for you, a safe surgery, and a quick recovery. 

lyndamarie likes this

I just wanted to take a moment and thank God for my surgery, my spectacular recovery, and 40 pounds of weightloss so far.  I am so grateful for what God has done for me. I prayed that I would have a fantastic recovery with no complications and I did!!!!!!!! God has been so good to me. ####Thankful!

Right with you sista! I praise God daily for this incredible opportunity ! Aren't we blessed??!

lyndamarie likes this

Right with you sista! I praise God daily for this incredible opportunity ! Aren't we blessed??!

Amen!

Praise you Father for all you have done for me! Forgive me when I act like a brat and take your wondrous love for granted. Amen.

So glad your surgery and recovery went well! My surgery is this Tuesday, July 15th. I'm praying for a smooth surgery and recovery also. Congratulations on your progress!

lyndamarie likes this

So glad your surgery and recovery went well! My surgery is this Tuesday, July 15th. I'm praying for a smooth surgery and recovery also. Congratulations on your progress!

I pray that God will put his Angels all around you and that you will have a perfect recovery in Jesus name!!!!!! 

You will be really sore and groggy on day one, probably thirsty too, but each day gets better and better!! I tried every diet on the planet for ten years and I kept failing. This surgery saved my life. 

Loveangels likes this

I am having a panniculectomy on monday january 4th at 12:30 pm. Would you all please pray that i have a complication FREE surgery and normal recovery! I trust the Lord for watching over me and claim a perfect recovery in Jesus Name!  He has brought me so far and done so much for me! Thank you for your prayers!! 

:D

JulieW likes this

Praying you do well! Girl, you are gonna be so happy! 

lyndamarie likes this

Thank you!:)