• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim M

Maintenance

3 posts in this topic

Well I think I am there.  No weight loss in Sept.  This is a first month since surgery where I have not lost any weight.  I wanted to get to my ultimate goal of 130, but I think my body has said this is enough.   I am kind of tired of the weight loss mindset.  I figured I have worked hard to get where I am and I don't think 4 pounds is going to make a difference in my life.  I want to feel satisfied and enjoy all the things that I can now do.  The problem is I don't really know much about maintaining a healthy weight.  I'm thinking if I keep eating the way I am I will stay at this weight.   I still weigh my food, but can eat more now than before.    I would love to hear from others  who are now at this stage of their WLS journey.  

:)

I'll get back with you in six months.  In six months, I'm going to be in maintenance, I think.  :)

I'm a rookie and one with a pouch. Doesn't make one difference since we all end up in that final permanent stage. You seem to be in good control of your nutrition. I'm thinking, keep on with weighing/logging your daily food intake and enjoy your new figure.

I'll return in seven-eight months. Wonder what I'll have to share then.