fflintstone

post op sex

Were your orgasms different after surgery? Mine are. I’m not complaining its just different.

To give the cleanest possible analogy, when your 16 think geyser, 40 think a pot on the stove boiling over, post op think sides of the pot folding out.

My guess is the drugs they gave me for bladder issues are responsible.

I guess I am the only guy having post op sex........

Looks like I am still the only lucky guy here..........

I am pretty sure it is the bethanechol or the flowmax (or both) I still do not have the name of the urologist that was supposedly consulted to prescribe this. I still don’t have an earlier appointment than late October (the soonest appointment I could get when we tried for one BEFORE I even went to a weight loss seminar)

This is a pretty sad commentary when a guy can’t see a pee doctor, but can arrange for major elective surgery and get it pushed thru in a month.

Makes me sad that you could get lots of responses on the poop thread, but this one languishes. ;)

Makes me sad that you could get lots of responses on the poop thread, but this one languishes. ;)

Yeah me too.   :(    :(    we all poop, but not everyone is able to have a healthy sex life.

there are few guys here though, and maybe I am the only one with an active sex life.

I'd chime in, but I don't have the same equipment, lol.  Can't answer your question for men, but it's different for me with my ladybits.  Don't know how much that helps.

As far as orgasms, mine seem about the same. But on a similar note, since I am losing weight it almost seems like my peneis is getting larger.Maybe it just seems that way because there is less fat around it. Lol. But my wife said the same thing. I dunno....

As far as orgasms, mine seem about the same. But on a similar note, since I am losing weight it almost seems like my peneis is getting larger.Maybe it just seems that way because there is less fat around it. Lol. But my wife said the same thing. I dunno....

I don't know that your old chap is getting larger but losing weight can certainly make it seem longer.

This is a good thread on that exact topic:  http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/topic/36999-size-of-yerumyeah/

I generally feel more like I felt when I was in my late teens, early 20s--in ALL aspects of life. Some mornings, I wish I still had some school books to carry in front of me when I walk. That's about as specific as I could bring myself to be. NO COMPLAINTS!

mine feel about the same as well

Were your orgasms different after surgery? Mine are. I’m not complaining its just different.

To give the cleanest possible analogy, when your 16 think geyser, 40 think a pot on the stove boiling over, post op think sides of the pot folding out.

My guess is the drugs they gave me for bladder issues are responsible.

I have to agree with you. It is not as explosive as before. I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm waiting for the "boom" to happen.

No boom for me yet either, still several weeks out from the urologist appointment. I am only taking the flowmax now but I am happy with the improvement in day to day life. even the lackluster orgasms improve my mood afterwards though. I would have thought all the weigh I have lost would make a difference.

Removed

Edited by VRob53

Removed

Edited by VRob53

Just throwing it out there, but my sex life is amazing. Discovering new positions and my wife does not complain about the new depths due to the reduction of fat around the area. This makes mr happy stand tall. It feels awkward saying all this in public but oh well!

Removed

Edited by VRob53

I Am hoping that after my wife's GB her weight loss will positively affect her libido but that is not a guarantee

I'm praying for you buddy!

It is hard to have a good marriage without a good sex life.

I Am hoping that after my wife's GB her weight loss will positively affect her libido but that is not a guarantee

Speaking as a 58 year old female, women and men seem to work on a different level and speaking from experience, it's good to bring some romance to the party.  

Removed

Edited by VRob53

FWIW the DR said it is the Flomax. he said I can stop talking it if I want. He suggested I try it (quitting) and see if I start having PEE  issues. He said the effects last around 2 days so if I was a weekend warrior I could stop for Thursday, Friday Saturday. he could tell from my look that was not going to work.

Sorry Fred, I didn't see this thread. nolaguy is correct. Your penis gains "external" length when you lose body diameter. Your penis is attached on the inside, so as you gain or lose weight, the external appearance changes as your girth and abdominal diameter changes. While the actual length of your penis doesn't change, I found it was about 1 "new" inch per 30 lbs began to emerge from under all that fat. I've lost 95, so do the math. :) So it was like, "Hello there boy. My, how you've grown."

No before and after photos sorry.

I must say, I have noticed only a positive change and I'm more the geyser type than the boiling pot. It may be time for you to get your testosterone checked. While I have never had ED, I did notice an altitude difference beginning about your age - maybe 55. Mine was low so now I use Androgel, a topical alcohol based testosterone supplement gel every morning. This is magic stuff.

It revs up your metabolic rate, increases your libido, and increases the rate at which you build muscle in response to exercise.

It revs up your metabolic rate, increases your libido, and increases the rate at which you build muscle in response to exercise.

Lots of warnings on the label too, prostate, BP, etc. I need a derrick.

EDIT: to fix spell checker out of control.

Edited by tmcgee

I need a derrick.

Now you're bragging. :) I can get by with a small cherry picker. And a yearly PSA check.

Edited by Aviator

I decided not to take the Flomax last night and I did have to get up to pee :(

I will try it for another day but unless there is a huge difference  I will go back to the Flomax. I do love an unbroken nights sleep. I will gladly trade a perfect nights sleep for a slightly diminished orgasm 2-3 times a week.

Now you're bragging. :) I can get by with a small cherry picker. And a yearly PSA check.

Those were the days. PSA is fine, testosterone was okay last time it was checked.  Definitely have to stick with the flomax.