fflintstone

What toy are you getting for reaching your goal weight?

261 posts in this topic

Interesting thread. Everyone needs a goal, right? Here's mine. Undecided about the color as yet.

Motor trend thinks that    "all corvettes are red the rest are mistakes" :eek:

Aviator and Wiitch1 like this

Motor trend thinks that    "all corvettes are red the rest are mistakes" :eek:

I've had red corvettes and liked em a lot. Mine will be a convertible. Decisions decisions.

I am all for woman's breasts of all shapes and sizes being placed upon me.... always have.

I gotta say that I like small boobs. Strange thread though...

I agree with you both. Boob size matters not a whit to me. And yes, this thread is so strange it needs resurrection.

The following pic is the color that I ordered. It will be a convertible with tan interior and rag top.

post-3219-0-21826600-1383277022_thumb.jp

post-3219-0-28746900-1383277042_thumb.jp

Ok, my dream. It runs on fat and saves me money:

2014 Trek Project One Speed Concept 9.9

Zipp Firecrest 808's in the front and a Zipp Disk on the rear

Dura Ace di2 11 speed drivetrain 11-25 with a 52/36 crank

Garmin Vector pedals

All for the low low price of 14k. Just reaching my goal will not get me this baby, lottery winning needs to be involved too but I can still dream and drool.

Ok, my dream. It runs on fat and saves me money:

2014 Trek Project One Speed Concept 9.9

Zipp Firecrest 808's in the front and a Zipp Disk on the rear

Dura Ace di2 11 speed drivetrain 11-25 with a 52/36 crank

Garmin Vector pedals

All for the low low price of 14k. Just reaching my goal will not get me this baby, lottery winning needs to be involved too but I can still dream and drool.

I can relate to the high end bike thing. I have a nice titanium Titus I bought in 2005 before I became a dad. it was one of the last big ticket items I bought myself. (well I had to get a new car to haul the bile around in.)

my goal is to get my fat A$$ on the bike this spring and show my son how much his old man can shred.

I was an avid mountain biker till I blew out my knee and then gained 80 lbs.

I want to get back to it.

Pirata, Aviator, lubebu1962 and 1 other like this

I can relate to the high end bike thing. I have a nice titanium Titus I bought in 2005 before I became a dad. it was one of the last big ticket items I bought myself. (well I had to get a new car to haul the bile around in.)

my goal is to get my fat A$$ on the bike this spring and show my son how much his old man can shred.

I was an avid mountain biker till I blew out my knee and then gained 80 lbs.

I want to get back to it.

You can make it.  As the weight come off the chronic pain goes away.  The little relief from the pain is astounding until the pain is replaced by pain from activity, not just being obese.  this new pain gives a little satisfaction that you are doing something right and best of all this pain goes away and becomes a welcome friend.

lubebu1962, fflintstone and Aviator like this

You are so right Pirata.  I thought I was going to need knee replacement surgery.  Now that I have lost the weight and have been strength training/weight lifting 4 times a week for 3 months now, the pain is gone.

Not just better.  Gone.

It feels so good to be sore.  Had a great lower body workout tonight….  and abs/core of course.  That and stretching almost every day.

Im off to Brazil on Sunday for a week.  Rio, Macae and Porto Alegre in the south.  Diet, exercise and hydration challenges.  25 hours just on airplanes.  :P

uglydude, Pirata and lubebu1962 like this

face lift and breast augmentation,  I KNOW that this is a "mens issue" thread, but I really want a MAN in my life and some tweeks here and there couldn't hurt.

Edited by KarensTurn

face lift and breast augmentation,  I KNOW that this is a "mens issue" thread, but I really want a MAN in my life and some tweeks here and there couldn't hurt.

Although I posted it in men’s issues, a toy is just that, something to enjoy. And something to reward yourself for all your hard work.

I haven’t spent the last 35 years of my life just to have the pleasure of paying taxes and keeping a roof over my head. I work to buy things to enjoy.

Beyond food water shelter air, just about everything else is a luxury. It is what we want to spend our money on that makes us unique. Some people travel, some women have 100’s of shoes, some people collect Hummel figures and some collect motorcycles. It doesn’t matter.

If I had more money I would have better toys. I just wanted to see what others desire. I see a facelift an boob job no different than Aviators corvette.

CeCeJD, Aviator and lubebu1962 like this

Boobs, Bikes and Fast cars...I love this thread!

I have my rewards based on weight lost and weight maintained. They range from spa weekends, to updating my wardrobe, vacations, upgrading my diamond earrings, gym equipment and my plastic surgeries! I figure in all the $ I will save by not eating soooo much food I will have lots of extra $$ to spend spoiling myself and my family.

Pirata, CeCeJD, Aviator and 2 others like this

Agree with all of you.  Nothing wrong with getting a little help looking better.  

Boobs, Bikes and Fast cars...I love this thread!

I thought I posted my ride in this thread, must have been a different thread. Not nearly enough miles this year, only about 6,000 and half were done in June, two months after surgery. I'll have a hard time matching my 2008 mileage of 25,000, but that's the goal next year.

10859697996_36e9cfe5c2_b.jpg
Aviator and lubebu1962 like this

Awesome.  Then Came Bronson.

A couple of fun, smart, energetic, adventurous, silver-haired Italian men. . .

:cool:

Due to a lucky series of event ( i sold my old bike at a good Price and a friend of mine that Works at a BMW dealership made me an offer that i couldn't refuse ... ) i decided to buy a big bad toy to celebrate my goals and to have real fun before i got too old ... :)

Let me introduce you to  " The Beast "

Aviator likes this

Due to a lucky series of event ( i sold my old bike at a good Price and a friend of mine that Works at a BMW dealership made me an offer that i couldn't refuse ... ) i decided to buy a big bad toy to celebrate my goals and to have real fun before i got too old ... :)

Let me introduce you to  " The Beast "

I am envious, my dream bike. I may just say F'it and go into debit for one.

Aviator likes this

although it looks an awful lot like last years new Yamaha bolt HD is coming out with new smaller bikes.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/11/05/harley-davidson-launches-small-motorcycle-lineup/

Still want a BMW though.......

Aviator likes this

When I lost my first 100lbs, I bought myself a brand new pair of $500 Lucchese full quill ostrich dress boots. I kind of wish I'd waited because after another 120lbs down, they're a little loose on me.  

Aviator likes this

When I lost my first 100lbs, I bought myself a brand new pair of $500 Lucchese full quill ostrich dress boots. I kind of wish I'd waited because after another 120lbs down, they're a little loose on me.

Not so fancy footwear for me, but I've been wearing two pairs of thin socks with my motorcycle boots for 3 or 4 months now.

When I lost my first 100lbs, I bought myself a brand new pair of $500 Lucchese full quill ostrich dress boots. I kind of wish I'd waited because after another 120lbs down, they're a little loose on me.

I dunno what city in TX you are in, but The Walking Co store has a product that will help. It's an orthotic made by Abeo. You go into the store and stand on this sizing machine. It measures your foot, knows where your pressure points are, etc. Then they select the type of orthotic that is best for you. Then just stick it in the boots and they will tighten up a bit, but also be much more comfortable.

I love my Luccheses.

Edited by Aviator

I'm getting giganto monster boobs.  I might spring for some neon signs with arrows that say "LOOKIT MY BEWBS!"  

Then I'm buying every color bra known to mankind.  Pretty bras.  Bras that have scoops and plunges and lace and gorgeous colors. I'm gonna buy bras like other people buy nylons.  And all my shirts will show cleavage.   And if they don't, I'll unbutton them halfway.  It will be a joyful time of bouncing, bobbing boobies.  And I will play "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.  I will skip and clap and generally act like a three year old with a brand new bouncy ball.  YES, I WILL.  It's gonna be frikkin AWESOME.  :D

OMG *lol*

I gotta say that I like small boobs. Strange thread though...

I don't think any of us would mind small boobs, but we just want them proportionate and not pointing at the ground. :)

Aviator and Mylifemyjourney like this

A local outdoor clothing store is going out of business. I bought a 2X jacket to wear now. I went back a week later and they had mechanic jackets for $9 only up to XL. I decided to take a chance and bought 2. Hope they fit next year.

Tall boots which fit around my calf.

Merry Christmas! And my Christmas gift to you are photos of my mismatched PJ's and disheveled hair:)

post-18175-0-48142200-1387954080_thumb.j

post-18175-0-21529700-1387954217_thumb.j

Aviator likes this

I just got new boobs last week.  Let me tell you, not an easy surgery!

They still look gross to me, but my husband says they are beyond gorgeous.  Go no.

Pics or it didn't happen

LOL Just Kidding, I couldn't resist. 

uglydude and Aviator like this