fflintstone

What toy are you getting for reaching your goal weight?

260 posts in this topic

I'm getting giganto monster boobs.  I might spring for some neon signs with arrows that say "LOOKIT MY BEWBS!"  

Then I'm buying every color bra known to mankind.  Pretty bras.  Bras that have scoops and plunges and lace and gorgeous colors. I'm gonna buy bras like other people buy nylons.  And all my shirts will show cleavage.   And if they don't, I'll unbutton them halfway.  It will be a joyful time of bouncing, bobbing boobies.  And I will play "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.  I will skip and clap and generally act like a three year old with a brand new bouncy ball.  YES, I WILL.  It's gonna be frikkin AWESOME.  :D

LOL Don't get monster boobies! Your back will be mad! As a normally DD, I am looking forward to getting new 18yr old C's after I'm done losing weight. I have cute bras now, but what I'm looking forward to are those kinds with the thin little straps like normal women wear, not the monstrous seat belt sized straps I use now. 

LOL Don't get monster boobies! Your back will be mad! As a normally DD, I am looking forward to getting new 18yr old C's after I'm done losing weight. I have cute bras now, but what I'm looking forward to are those kinds with the thin little straps like normal women wear, not the monstrous seat belt sized straps I use now. 

:D

I guess, in the end, I just want to be able to do what I want to do without obstacle.  I want the choice to be there.  You dig what I'm saying?  I just don't want anything to be impossible because I'm too stinking fat.  :)

I have always wanted to ride/own a motorcycle but my weight would not allow it in my mind. Now that I am 175 lb lighter I am definitely going to scour Craigslist this winter to get an affordable bike I can begin to ride this spring. Definitely looking forward to hitting the " open road".

post-25930-0-93693300-1379219225_thumb.j

Cupcake522, uglydude and VRob53 like this

Bought a bike a year ago, a Kawasaki ZX-1100.  Unfortunately the riding position did not agree with my bad shoulder, so alas, it was sold.  Now I'm looking for another bike that's more comfortable to ride.  Either a Kawasaki ZRX1200 or a Harley VRSCA.  I already found a beautiful Bates leather cafe racer jacket that fits my like a glove.  Thank you craigslist.

Cupcake522, VRob53 and Wiitch1 like this

Bought a bike a year ago, a Kawasaki ZX-1100.  Unfortunately the riding position did not agree with my bad shoulder, so alas, it was sold.  Now I'm looking for another bike that's more comfortable to ride.  Either a Kawasaki ZRX1200 or a Harley VRSCA.  I already found a beautiful Bates leather cafe racer jacket that fits my like a glove.  Thank you craigslist.

You might want to throw a leg over a BMW GS or one of the other big “adventure bikes” they tend to have a more comfortable dirt bike type seating position. There are some cruisers that are comfortable as well but you pay a big penalty in handling with ANY cruiser.

Prices used on a BMW GS are ridiculous though. They hold their value more than any other bike. Used harleys are cheap by comparison.

Believe it or not I want two things, I want to be able to wear a nice sweater dress with long boots and look nice in it as well as but me a scoter just for fun. The one I want is 3000.00 but I am going to get it as soon as I have lost at least 100 pounds .

What kind of scooter? Also; hey fellow Michigander!

Hi I want a Sphynx 300cc Scooter

post-39690-0-05334500-1379290443_thumb.j

Edited by Cupcake522
VRob53 likes this

just googled it, look cool!

Cupcake522 likes this

Thanks I have always wanted one but do to my size would not get it, but after I have my surgery in Jan i am getting it once I hit my goal, until then it gives me time to save up for it without taking out  a loan,

Nice!

Cupcake522 likes this

Mjasinski  I see you are from MI what Henry Ford Hospital are you having surgery at, and who is your doctor if you so not mind me asking?

Just sent you a PM. :)

Got the need for speed!

Ya know I have not really put a lot of though into this. I said I would reward myself at the 100lb mark and never did. I will think about this now.

Ya know I have not really put a lot of though into this. I said I would reward myself at the 100lb mark and never did. I will think about this now.

I will justify buying something I want when I drop 100 lbs.

The wife just told me she wants SCUBA lessons when she reaches goal.

uglydude and slownlow like this

Scuba lessons sounds awesome. Scuba certification can come in handy if you go on a cruise to the Carribean. I hear that Scuba diving there is an experience of a lifetime.

Aviator likes this

Interesting thread. Everyone needs a goal, right? Here's mine. Undecided about the color as yet.

post-3219-0-50311100-1380381857_thumb.jp

post-3219-0-74248600-1380381914_thumb.jp

Scuba lessons sounds awesome. Scuba certification can come in handy if you go on a cruise to the Carribean. I hear that Scuba diving there is an experience of a lifetime.

Hey, I will be in NOLA tomorrow thru Wednesday - but you're in Shreveport. I love New Orleans .

Edited by Aviator
nolaguy likes this

I don't need anything, got back to riding 10 years ago after a 30 year lapse while my kids grew up, and have put 130k miles on the six bikes I've had since 2003. New boobs sound interesting though...for me, not on me.  :D

Twisted4Yoga, VRob53 and uglydude like this

Hey, I will be in NOLA tomorrow thru Wednesday - but you're in Shreveport. I love New Orleans .

I was born and raised in New Orleans. Katrina ran me up here to Shreveport. I would have returned, but my wife was 8 months pregnant at the time so we HAD to stay here foe a while. Ended up staying for good. My mom and one of my brothers still live in New Orleans though. I drive down there at least once or twice a year to go visit. And I usually eat way too much, because all the food is so good there! Maybe that's why I ended up being so obese. But on my next visit I will have no choice but to fight the temptation to eat. I have changed my eating habits for good!

Aviator likes this

New boobs sound interesting though...for me, not on me.  :D

I am all for woman's breasts of all shapes and sizes being placed upon me.... always have.

Aviator, VRob53 and Cupcake522 like this

I gotta say that I like small boobs. Strange thread though...

Aviator likes this