fflintstone

What toy are you getting for reaching your goal weight?

261 posts in this topic

While I am doing this to get my life back, I still want a “treat” to say “job well done”.

For the last 7 years my dream has been a BMW GSA 1200 motorcycle.  Finances are not going to allow that unless I get a much better paying job, or win the lotto.

Prior to becoming a first time father 7 years ago I wanted a really accurate reproduction B-3 bomber jacket. At the time good ones were around $600. Now they are $800-$1200. This is what will be more motivation.

k186.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6GKelju0zs

bfmt.jpg

uglydude and Aviator like this

When I get to my goal weight I want to get either one of these bad boys.

cbr.jpg

r1.jpg

uglydude, Aviator and Seagirl35 like this

I haven't really thought about any big toy. I plan on going to a big amusement park and riding every thrilling ride twice. I plan on buying clothes that fit my style, once I figure out what that is. Maybe once I get a job I'll be able to think bigger. lol

JRH, rxmom2007, brandyfoxtn and 1 other like this

I'd get kicked off the board if I posted a picture of what I want after losing the weight.  >.>

Edit:  It's 6 am.  I am not a morning person.  I spel gud.

Edited by Dees
Wiitch1, Allycatwirt, JRH and 5 others like this

I'd get kicked off the board if I posted a picture of what I want after losing the weight.  >.>

OOh now I'm curious! lol We need an uncensored section in TT. It's difficult being good all the time.

Yeah, who wants to be good all the time? That's B-O-R-I-N-G ! :P

Allycatwirt and Aviator like this

Since I already have this :

1212C14-April07.jpg

The "toy" I will buy when I am 1/5th the weight of the bike rather than almost 1/2 its weight will be this to tow behind it (closed of course) -

time-out-deluxe-motorcycle-camper_08_LRG

So I can go all around this for 6 months at a time -

United_States_zps1d4fe950.jpg

Wiitch1, uglydude, Lisa P and 1 other like this

You posted what you want in another thread. When you get them please PM me for an email to send the before and after photos to.

VRob53 and slownlow like this

No idea. I tend to save up and buy things as I need them.

I do have a wish list though, including

-An old Ford tractor, like an 8N or 9N, with a couple implements (brush hog, auger/post-hole-digger, tiller)

-An upgraded zero turn lawn mower, Husqvarna or something like that, with at 60 inch cut.

-A Mantis tiller/cultivator

-An Earthway garden seeder

-A Harley Davidson motorcycle (won't happen - too much $$$ and wife wouldn't be on board)

-A new deck off the front stoop

-A perimeter fence around my 20 acre farm. (probably too much $$$ again)

uglydude and fflintstone like this

IMO you NEED a tractor, an old ford will do all your PTO needs but woefully inadequate for any loader work. I recommend am more modern diesel tractor, get one with a loader.

Look at BadBoy zero turns. The bigger one they sell at TSC is commercial grade except for the hydrostats.

Fire # 2 took out my flail and finish mower a gravely lawn tractor several sting trimmers etc. I found a year old BadBoy diesel zero turn with 19 hours on it for 65% of the original price. I bought way more mower than I need but I am a huge fan of overkill.

No idea. I tend to save up and buy things as I need them.

I do have a wish list though, including

-An old Ford tractor, like an 8N or 9N, with a couple implements (brush hog, auger/post-hole-digger, tiller)

-An upgraded zero turn lawn mower, Husqvarna or something like that, with at 60 inch cut.

-A Mantis tiller/cultivator

-An Earthway garden seeder

-A Harley Davidson motorcycle (won't happen - too much $$$ and wife wouldn't be on board)

-A new deck off the front stoop

-A perimeter fence around my 20 acre farm. (probably too much $$$ again)

IMO you NEED a tractor, an old ford will do all your PTO needs but woefully inadequate for any loader work. I recommend am more modern diesel tractor, get one with a loader.

Look at BadBoy zero turns. The bigger one they sell at TSC is commercial grade except for the hydrostats.

Fire # 2 took out my flail and finish mower a gravely lawn tractor several sting trimmers etc. I found a year old BadBoy diesel zero turn with 19 hours on it for 65% of the original price. I bought way more mower than I need but I am a huge fan of overkill.

I haven't researched the tractors but my budget is $2500 or less so I'll be hard pressed to find anything newer.

I haven't researched the tractors but my budget is $2500 or less so I'll be hard pressed to find anything newer.

yep, your stuck with an old gas ford.

Hi Fflinstone , why don't you think about buying a smaller BMW , like the F800 GS ?

I know it's not a 1200 but it's really a fun bike to ride and not so expensive !!

This is my Alberta , a German redhead.....

Hi Fflinstone , why don't you think about buying a smaller BMW , like the F800 GS ?

I know it's not a 1200 but it's really a fun bike to ride and not so expensive !!

This is my Alberta , a German redhead.....

Sorry, just not the same.

I bought this as a stop gap to save money and regretted it from day one.

mzweb.jpg

I wish I had just kept the one I made myself.

supermotard5.jpg

Edited by fflintstone

Yup my husband wants a Yamaha R 1 and won't settle for less... I myself want a can am Spyder when I get smaller lol

Violetmortica likes this

A friend in my mc has an F800 which he got after his R1200 which was too much for him, frankly.

Its an ok bike, but we go on long trips, and on roads where we go much over 60 mph that little F800 has to work awfully hard to keep up.

A friend in my mc has an F800 which he got after his R1200 which was too much for him, frankly.

Its an ok bike, but we go on long trips, and on roads where we go much over 60 mph that little F800 has to work awfully hard to keep up.

Hi Jrh , well i made some long trips also with some bike - buddy here in Mexico ( Dragon Tail , Orlando , SF a couple of times ) and while of course it is not a GS 1200 , it has a top speed in excess of 115 mph and the normal cruise can well be at 90 ( 2 people w/ bags ) so it's not a bad companion on the road .....

I'd love to get a motorcycle, but my age and my matrimonial status do not make it a good a idea.  I'm looking at a new mountain bike for when I get close to my goal.  Bicycling has become a big part of my physical activity.

Aviator, fflintstone and Wiitch1 like this

I have just begun my journey, but that does not mean I can't dream. I want to buy a Delorean. Yes a Delorean!

I'm getting boobs when I finally hit goal...not big ones just ones I don't have to roll up to fit in my bra, lol.

I'm getting boobs when I finally hit goal...not big ones just ones I don't have to roll up to fit in my bra, lol.

HA HA, your not the only one on this board getting them.......

Cupcake522 likes this

I guess you could also say they're a present for my husband too ;)

fflintstone and VRob53 like this

I got a tattoo that made me feel girly and sexy.

post-12882-0-07710500-1378645528_thumb.j

Edited by goingtobethinin2010

I'm getting giganto monster boobs.  I might spring for some neon signs with arrows that say "LOOKIT MY BEWBS!"  

Then I'm buying every color bra known to mankind.  Pretty bras.  Bras that have scoops and plunges and lace and gorgeous colors. I'm gonna buy bras like other people buy nylons.  And all my shirts will show cleavage.   And if they don't, I'll unbutton them halfway.  It will be a joyful time of bouncing, bobbing boobies.  And I will play "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.  I will skip and clap and generally act like a three year old with a brand new bouncy ball.  YES, I WILL.  It's gonna be frikkin AWESOME.  :D

I'd like to get a new ATV. I had one a few years ago but I ended up selling it because I couldn't justify the monthly payments, and I was only able to ride it 2-3 months out of the year.

Maybe a new gun or rifle would be good too.

Cupcake522 and fflintstone like this