John

Thinner Times Logo

Hi Everyone,

A number of months ago, I set out on a journey to redesign the Thinner Times logo and 'brand'. I've been working with a designer in Switzerland to create a new design that represents energy, health, and 'the process of becoming thinner'. 

Every other weight loss surgery website (except for Obesity Help which has pictures of birds..?) has an image of a little person in motion. This includes the current 'Thinner Times' logo at http://www.thinnertimes.com. We attempted to think 'out of the box' on this one.

I would love your feedback on our new color pallet, mark and designs.

Best,

John Callery

Primary Configuration:

post-2-0-23744100-1361067729_thumb.png

Secondary Configuration:

post-2-0-63894800-1361067731_thumb.png

Black and White:

post-2-0-23863700-1361067734_thumb.png

John, are these configurations you've included what you have settled on to choose from to represent the new thinnertimes brand? How far into the design process are you? Are you still considering other designs?

Love the colour change but I'm not so sure about the logo.  What is it supposed to represent? 

I like the colors of the secondary configuration. I do not understand if the new logo represents anything. Its vague, not thrilled with it. Are there other options still being considered?

LOVE the "header" bright and awesome but I have to admit, after years of being on message boards I prefer the format of listing major/sub topics in a vertical row. I hope that makes sense as I am not a graphic designer - not sure how describe a layout ^^

It starts out thick and gets thinner.. I find that rah-ther clever.

Ok... since others have also expressed their "uncertainty" about the logo, I'll say it... it looks like a BOOB...

I'm sorry, I was hoping to be able to hold it in, but it has been on my mind. I just had to get it off my CHEST...LOL

Edited by BugdocMom

i does look like a boob! lol! didnt see it til you said that hahaha.

I love the colors they are very pretty. I think the logo is to simple and does not really work.

I love the concept but it definitely looks like boobies.

Maybe if the curve weren't so sharp and looked more like a belly from the side than a boobie.

I like the colors!!! and I saw it on Facebook too!

It nice John:)