• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lisa 2012

Stalled with weight loss

5 posts in this topic

I am 3 months out from my surgery, and my weight loss has stalled. I am down 54 lbs., and have been here for about 2 wks. I am weighing my meat, and measuring everything I eat. I haven't been to the gym in a little over a week, I had the flu bug. I have started back up at the gym and will be going back 4 times weekly again. Could it be that I wasn't exercising that caused the stall?

I got sick a couple of weeks ago and it caused a stall. Get back to the gym when you feel up to it, but don't overdo it after being sick, don't need to relapse. Maybe its time to up your protein 10-15gm a day and see if that helps. Bottom line is protein, water, exercise. If you take care of those, the weight will come off. Period.

Thank you! I have started back up at the gym and have lost another 5 lbs :) Taking it one day at a time......

I'm sure with you being sick you were not taking in the protein you should, try to up your protein intake and when you get back exercising that might help too, you will see a change soon, be patient.

everybody stalls... keep with the program. Just remember that it will pass and you will get back to your loseing ways....