Sign in to follow this  
Kazkaren

Starting the 5 DPT today!

Time to get back on track and eliminate those pesky carbs.... already up to 60gms protein !

I feel like I've been able to eat a lot more than everyone else- try not too but portions creeping up... I'm off for Friday Sat and Sunday so makes it more do-able than if I'm at work...

Wish me luck!! :)

Best of luck! Keep us posted! You can do this!

Thanks BDM!

Day 1 done... was a little hungry at times but the protein shakes were very helpful- had 2 x2 milk based ones-

Have made some chicken soup in the slow cooker for tomorrow- wasn't that prepared today- !!

On to day 2 :)

Whew hoo last, stomach gurgling. Refuse to imdulge. At night if I start to get to hungry I force myself to go to bed. The waste elimination has increased.

Keep us posted!

Hahooo, I completed the 5dpt, I made chicken taco with canned chicken, I fixed my man tacos and I eat chicken, a little spicy but the chicken had a different taste. It was hard but I kept saying last day :)). His comment"thats all you gon eat" me;"yeap". This morning oatmeal here I come.

Good luck! I love that it is only 5 days and find it really helps get back on track!

I started mine too. I am frustrated.....I feel like ive failed at my gift of having RNY....ugh!!!!

I'm just starting day 3- not easy last two days but definitely do-able - looking forward to scrambled eggs- very soft- yeah!!

You're on the hump, day 3... you've got this!

Thanks BDM- great encouragement- !! Feel a bit "empty" today- am hoping the fisho down the road is open as he sells crab- de-shelled, soft shredded and I can't eat fish... Will make it !!

And day 3 done..... almost.... about to cook some mince for tomorrow- clearly I had allowed more in my diet than I had really realised- time to get back to MFP and track after this!!! Start back at aqua aerobics tomorrow !!! A good start to 2013!!

Last day tomorrow!!! YEAH... Don't really feel any tighter in my pouch- but definitely more back on track- I've always been able to eat more than the suggested portions- I try not to but will discuss with my team next review- Was good to get back to the pool now my most recent "ink" is healed..... :)

Way to stick with it! Do you feel like the carb cravings are less? Enjoy the summer swimming... we are "freezing" here in Southern California.

faaabulous job!!!!

Yeah I have some restriction- finally !!! Carb cravings improved- Boo Lunch did not stay down - chicken- either didn't chew or had too much too quickly- a good sign though... !!! Onwards and downwards!!!!!

And DONE!!!! What a difference some restriction makes- seems like I've not had any for ages now- I hope it continues-I will have to be careful to not have too much sauce - creating slider foods- I think a problem I hadn't realised I'd made for myself! Thanks for the support- if I ever need to do this again I'll be a bit more organised prior - and won't rave on so much !!!

Hopefully some losing will start again soon... SO close to under 90.0 kgs... :unsure:

Great job kazkaren