cinwa

Creating a Weight Loss Ticker - Easy Users Guide

196 posts in this topic

Well that was weird, it only showed up when I posted something, then I tried to edit it, let see if it worked

no it will not save the changes.. humm

Amber76bailey likes this

I'm having the same issues.... I no longer can see my ticker (I'm on a moble device ) but before  the update I could. I also can't make any changes or update my changing weight....

I'm having the same issues.... I no longer can see my ticker (I'm on a moble device ) but before  the update I could. I also can't make any changes or update my changing weight....

I usually read on mobile ttoo. Anytime I need to update my stats and ticker, I log on from a computer. Kind of a bummer that you can't switch to the full site anymore, but there are some positive changes that help even things out.

My ticker is gone too. Can't access it. Hope I didn't lose all my data and stats.

Does anyone know of a way to retrieve TickerFactory URL? I see mine has disappeared. I do know my pin, but this is not enough. Sad to have lost so much data.

Does anyone know of a way to retrieve TickerFactory URL? I see mine has disappeared. I do know my pin, but this is not enough. Sad to have lost so much data.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

Thanks Corrine, It seems to want me to start all over. Such a bummer. Do you know if an upgrade made me lose my URL link? 

Thanks Corrine, It seems to want me to start all over. Such a bummer. Do you know if an upgrade made me lose my URL link? 

paula, unfortunately for me it also made me start all over, create a new pin etc.... but even after that it didn't work. Each time I go back to the link it doesn't recognize me so I'd have to start all over again but without the Garentee it will stay. 

I just did this today. Log onto TT from a regular computer. Go to one of your posts. Click on the ticker in your signature. It will take you straight to the page where you enter your PIN to update it. Type the URL from that page into your mobile device. Bookmark it on your mobile, and you will be able to go straight to it.

My name is Alva and I just started my 2 week pre op liquid diet today. My surgery is scheduled for December 17th, really looking forward to getting this weight off and keeping it off.

LeeC likes this

So I hopefully entered the information correctly to get the Diet Ticker to show up.  I couldn't figure it out BUT after several tries I got it !  Pretty lost when doing stuff like that.  HOORAY for me !

Edited by LeeC
Lauren53 likes this

thank you for the instructions on the weight loss ticker

You are more than welcome!

Thank you for the help.  I think I got it right.

3 hours ago, Lauren53 said:

Thank you for the help.  I think I got it right.

Looking good Lauren.  Glad it worked for you.

Lauren53 likes this

Im new to all this what is a ticker???:blink:

12 hours ago, eileenmorales said:

Im new to all this what is a ticker???:blink:

Eileen,

You'll see an area below some posts where members have a sliding ruler type bar showing the weight loss of a that particular member.  Two that spring to mind are TickerFactory and LilySlim but there are others. 

Once you choose you ticker and add your stats, you can paste your code in your profile here and each time you update your ticker, it will automatically update it on Thinner Times.

It's a great visual for showing your weight loss progress.

EileenFrias likes this

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:04 AM, cinwa said:
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:04 AM, cinwa said:

Eileen,

You'll see an area below some posts where members have a sliding ruler type bar showing the weight loss of a that particular member.  Two that spring to mind are TickerFactory and LilySlim but there are others. 

Once you choose you ticker and add your stats, you can paste your code in your profile here and each time you update your ticker, it will automatically update it on Thinner Times.

Eileen,

THANK YOU , I hope I did it right

weight.png

12 hours ago, eileenmorales said:

THANK YOU , I hope I did it right

Eileen - you need to copy and paste the "bbCode" in your signature.

At the upper right of this page, click on the downward arrow to the right of your ID.  Select "Account Settings".  Then click on "Signature" over on the left side of the page.

Enter your "bbCode" from TickerFactory (same as you posted above) and hit "save".

Thanks!

Just testing ticker setup :)