Luanne

S-L-O-W & steady to goal weight!

5 posts in this topic

As I said, slow and steady to goal weight! After VSG even, I was on the "Plateau from Hell" for months at a time and I totally knew why: In mid-2008, I started my loss of a 100 pounds over the course of a year & a half and BAM, gained 65 of it back. That's when I knew enough was enough and made the decision to have the VSG. Yep, I know how to lose it but need(ed) a tool to help keep it off! Well of course my metabolism was screwed so I started shaking it up with phentermine to get my metabolism going and also bought a ProForm V-5 Activator (VIBRATION EXERCISE=Google it!) from KMart ($400).

I just feel AND LOOK great! I am amazed at the compliments of friends/aquaintances that fly my way. They say I look better 'n better everytime they see me plus the word THIN is used! All I know is that I am 100% grateful that I do have a tool to help me "Eat to Live, not Live to Eat!"

So glad you are happy!

Luanne likes this

that's awesome Luanne!!!! way to go! :D

Good job! You should post some before/after pics too. :)

i am impressed with your DEDICATION to get to your goal! I'm really surprised you had to use phentermine but I can understand the desperation. I just wonder if the vertical sleeve will help you from the typical weight regain and appetite increase I hear about after someone goes off phentermine. I've considered using it in the past but it just scared the bajeebers out of me (the side effects). So have you stopped taking the phen and are you finding the VSG is helping you keep the weight off after going off of it?

I am just curious. Very PROUD of you! Persistence is the sign of a winner in my book!