cdscott89

dr malipur huntsville hospital alabama

4 posts in this topic

Anyone use Dr malipur in Huntsville Alabama at Huntsville hospital

HI:) I'm having my gastric bypass done at Crestwood Medical Center in Huntsville. My surgeon is Dr. Todd Foreman from Alabama Surgical Associates. I'm not sure if my hospital is close to yours or not....I live in Middle TN...but, the 1st place where I was trying to have my surgery done at sorta fell thru....well no not sorta....they just totally messed everything up and Dr. Foreman and his staff were the ones that really saved me. I thought I was completely done and out of luck and there was no light at the end of my tunnel until I called Dr. Foreman's office and lo and behold...I have my first 2 appointments next Friday on July 6th with the bariatric coordinator and dietician then my surgical pre-op with Dr. Foreman is on Tuesday July 10th and thats when I get my surgery date!!!!!!! They said that I would have my surgery by about the 3rd week of July!!!!!!! Sorry I'm still in shock and just tickled pink so I'm just rambling lol...Good luck with your surgery and weight loss.....I look forward to being on the loser's bench with you:)

I'm in Huntsville as well and am using Dr. Mailapur. He did my friend's surgery and he and his wife loved him. I had my initial appointment with him a few weeks ago and was very impressed. He has a great bedside manner as well.

I tried to get in with him.  They require you to jump through all kinds of hoops.  After DR Foremans office messed mine up so I switched to Dr William Jay Suggs.  His office is amazing.