• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
Mrs Leehy <3

Lazy job

3 posts in this topic

I started a temp job a couple weeks ago...OMG, it is data entry & Im having a hard time sitting still! These ppl gross me out bkuz they sit at their desks and EAT EAT EAT then go to break and EAT some more. ALSO, my bottom hurts...theres not as much support back there as there used to be so its hard to sit. I have to bear through this until end of April. I totally fear weight gain sitting on "it" all day! Im going to start wearing ankle weights under my jeans and do little exercises throughout the day if I can get away with it.

Find any reason to get up and move around. I have a desk job as well. i find myself wasting time...extra potty breaks, taking the long way around the halls, etc... I can only sit for so long. In reality sitting at desk jobs really isn't all that good for people.

I'm stuck in the office for two weeks because the office manager is out so I can feel your pain. i'm about to have a treadmill moved into the office before I go stir crazy. In the interim I get up and walk several times a day (lunch, breaks, etc.) But i totally agree with you watching people sit all day is driving me bonkers. Maybe walking on breaks and lunch would help ya too!