Claire-in-Texas

The Honeymoon Period

520 posts in this topic

I am just barely out of the honeymoon phase, so maybe my opinion doesnt count, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.

I did NOT stick to plan. My first couple months were great for weight loss, but by the 3-4th months, I was losing very slow. I was so worried about the sugar grams and the protein grams of what I was eating that I did not pay any attention to the calorie count. Around my 10th month I stated to Journal. I realized that I was taking in close to 2000 calories per day AFTER SURGERY! I was stunned. That one little piece of pizza, or the happy meal without the bread... they weren't doing me any favors!

Just before my 1 year appointment my mother passed away. She had been one of my biggest motivations for having WLS. I didnt want to end up like her. She was 67 when she died. I realized how little I actually needed to make it through the day. I did a couple of weeks on protein shakes and one meal a day, and slowly worked myself up to where I was eating normal food with one shake per day. Now when I say normal, let me clarify. I have decided that I need to eat so little, that I want every bite to count. The only fast food I have had in the last 3 months is Wendy's chili. I do not eat pizza (it's going to fill me up so much and there's really very little nutritional value to it). I do still eat chinese food, but I get only non-sweet foods that are meat and vegitables.

Even when *I* think I've over indulged in something, I look back at it and realize that it's still nowhere near what I would have done before.

I have lost almost 20 lbs in the last three months. This is more than I've lost in a three month stretch during my 'honeymoon' phase (with the exception of the first three months). One of the scales at my doctors office prints out a receipt that tells you what your weight is, your BMI, your fat mass and fat free mass. It also tells you how many calories you would need to consume in order to maintain the weight you're at now. I am currently 178, with a BMI of 29.8. To maintain this size, I would need to take in 1560 calories per day. I know I'm not taking in nearly that many!

I would still like to lose another 18 lbs, but if I dont, I am thrilled to be this size!!!

I am just barely out of the honeymoon phase, so maybe my opinion doesnt count, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.

I did NOT stick to plan. My first couple months were great for weight loss, but by the 3-4th months, I was losing very slow. I was so worried about the sugar grams and the protein grams of what I was eating that I did not pay any attention to the calorie count. Around my 10th month I stated to Journal. I realized that I was taking in close to 2000 calories per day AFTER SURGERY! I was stunned. That one little piece of pizza, or the happy meal without the bread... they weren't doing me any favors!

Just before my 1 year appointment my mother passed away. She had been one of my biggest motivations for having WLS. I didnt want to end up like her. She was 67 when she died. I realized how little I actually needed to make it through the day. I did a couple of weeks on protein shakes and one meal a day, and slowly worked myself up to where I was eating normal food with one shake per day. Now when I say normal, let me clarify. I have decided that I need to eat so little, that I want every bite to count. The only fast food I have had in the last 3 months is Wendy's chili. I do not eat pizza (it's going to fill me up so much and there's really very little nutritional value to it). I do still eat chinese food, but I get only non-sweet foods that are meat and vegitables.

Even when *I* think I've over indulged in something, I look back at it and realize that it's still nowhere near what I would have done before.

I have lost almost 20 lbs in the last three months. This is more than I've lost in a three month stretch during my 'honeymoon' phase (with the exception of the first three months). One of the scales at my doctors office prints out a receipt that tells you what your weight is, your BMI, your fat mass and fat free mass. It also tells you how many calories you would need to consume in order to maintain the weight you're at now. I am currently 178, with a BMI of 29.8. To maintain this size, I would need to take in 1560 calories per day. I know I'm not taking in nearly that many!

I would still like to lose another 18 lbs, but if I dont, I am thrilled to be this size!!!

You go, girl! It really is all about calories.

What kel said, and I think the honeymoon stage is the reason BPers lose faster than sleevers innitially.

Annette, omg, so sorry hun. Take care of yourself. I've been having to force liquids lately too. I've never been a big fluid drinker, so it's doubly tough some days. I used to love crystal light, now I hate the stuff and my sleeve hates anything cold. It makes my stomach cramp right up. Herbal teas have been my stand by since surgery, that and room temperature water, but with the cold temps here now, I don't seem to like the water. It's a constant struggle. Maybe I'll try broth during the winter to get more fluids in...hmmm, just gave myself an idea. Hubster and I had dinner at Texas Roadhouse the other night. The salad was so cold that I couldn't eat it <sigh> SO now even my food can't be cold. At least this will make it easy to not want a creemee with the family when we go out some nights during summer. I will happily pass.

I LOVE salads, always have. I have been able to eat salad since early out, but it's such a miniscule amount. I envy those that can eat a meals worth and hope I can, too, someday.

thank you so much for this post. It was a nice reminder of what's important right now!

The honeymoon period is a physical thing, not a mental thing. The mental thing comes later. The honeymoon period that I am referring to is the period immediately after the surgery up to about 8 to 10 months after the surgery. It is the period of time when it is difficult to eat more than what is prescribed - difficult meaning uncomfortable. THAT's where the opportunity is to change habits. Your body can work with your mind. Later, the mind takes over, and it is no longer the honeymoon period - it is reality.

Best,

Claire

If that's the case, then my honeymoon period didn't last long at all! I started feeling 'hungry' around the 3 or 4 month mark and it's been pretty diffcult ever since then. I religiously track everything on myfitnesspal (except on holidays, that's my only exception) and I don't go over 1000 cals a day. I know to maintain my weight without exercise, I need about 2000 a day and I'm getting less than half that. So, as long as I can keep this up, my 'honeymoon' period should last a little bit longer.

Edited by jessikagurl101
chris777 likes this

With all you've been through, Mara Jane.. you're doing great!

what is the honeymoon phase. is it possible to have a honeymoon phase when you start out under 200 pounds. i am having such a hard time getting my water in. its a forced effort every day. :huh:

Claire, My surgery is scheduled for January 9, 2012 and I really needed to hear what you shared. I had my initial exercise/nutrition consults last week and started speaking with a woman who was in the waiting room with me. I asked her if she already had her surgery (she was heavy) and she said, "yes" she had gastric bypass three years ago and she had gained almost all the weight back. I asked her how that happened and she said she broke all the rules: drank with meals, drank carbonated sodas, didn't exercise...she said that she slipped just a little and then it was impossible for her to get back on the program. She also said that it's so important to deal with the mental/emotional part of eating. I really needed to meet this woman when I did and I was grateful that she was willing to share. I know, for me, I must change EVERYTHING about my relationship with food...I'm doing this for my health...my biggest fear is being incapacitated and not being able to care for myself. My mantra is: I WILL OBEY....I WILL OBEY...I WILL OBEY. Everything I'm told to do, I will do. That and the support of all the courageous people who take this path will make this the life-changing experience that I seek. Regards, Mary

Tess0530, Julie-R, Julie_T and 1 other like this

well i agree with all you wrote - i find it really sad when people "make excuses" for us and themselves as to why they eat unhealthy and why its ok.. one i ran into in my real life GB club is that drinking regular cola is OK because the sugar free one has sweetener which is UNHEALTHY .. really??????????? really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on............

sugar = bad

fat = bad

sweetener = maybe bad / maybe not bad

dont make excuses to make yourself think that eating unhealthy is OK...

u need to change your life with the surgery or What was the point!!!!!!!!!

what is the honeymoon phase. is it possible to have a honeymoon phase when you start out under 200 pounds. i am having such a hard time getting my water in. its a forced effort every day. :huh:

It has nothing to do with your start weight babe. It's basically the first 6-12 months after gastric bypass when weightloss is easy and hunger is minimal.

And that's the time when things get tough.

Although we malabsorb vitamins and minerals to some degree or other for ever, that's not the case with calories. Add that to the fact that you'll be able eat more and tolerate most foods - that's when the hard work really starts - both with continuing to lose or maintaining what we've already lost.

Carolanne,

I count calories. I have determined that 1200 calories is what I need to eat to maintain.

I don't eat many meals. I rely almost entirely on frequent nutritious (most of the time) snacks. As I write this I am eating an apple with a small teaspoon of fat free peanut butter that I dip the apple into.

I eat a lot of salads (with diet dressing that I like) with all kinds of veggies in them, and several fruits a day.

I like 100 calorie snacks packaged snacks. There are so many of them now. I love my 100 calorie popcorn snack almost daily. And I have recently discovered that there are individual packaging (100 calories) of cottage cheese and fuit. It's wonderful.

When I eat oatmeal, for example, it's half the portion that is on the package.

I eat every 1 to 2 hours. I don't eat anything after 7:00 pm.

I drink water mixed with Mio (thank you, CinWa!) which is 0 calories - maybe half to a whole gallon a day.

In the beginning I wrote every single thing down, with the number of calories after it. Now I just know it in my head. A dear friend of mine who had wls several months after I did, still documents her food. Nothing wrong with that. it's all about how one can maintain control.

When I go on trips or away for the day, I take my snacks with me.

I always have a snack before going out to dinner or a party so I am not hungry.

I don't care much about meat or chicken, etc., but very thinly sliced is good.

I get full easily by some foods - like sweet potatoes, for example. I use that to my advantage - when i am having an especially hungry day (and yes, I do have them), I always have the packaged sweet potato fries handy. Three or four of them, and I'm good to go for a very long time.

If I go over my calories one day, I am under the next - and interestingly (to me), I'm not that hungry the next day so less calories works fine.

As I have said, this is my pattern that has evolved over more than 4 years. It works for me, and I'm so very grateful.

wow 1200 calories to maintain? thats what i ate to loose the 100 kilos i lost.. now i'm supposed to eat 2,000 calories to maintain - all directed by my NUT

Did ur Nut tell you 1200 calories to maintain?? i'm really shocked how different things are for u.. what did you try to eat when you were loosing ? i mean 700 calories?

wow 1200 calories to maintain? thats what i ate to loose the 100 kilos i lost.. now i'm supposed to eat 2,000 calories to maintain - all directed by my NUT

Did ur Nut tell you 1200 calories to maintain?? i'm really shocked how different things are for u.. what did you try to eat when you were loosing ? i mean 700 calories?

I go once a month to see the counselor and when I go, I weigh on the scale that gives me a printout. The printout takes into account my height, age and somehow can tell how much of it is fat-free mass. It also tells me how many calories I would need to take in to maintain my current weight. Right now, at 173lbs I would need to take in 1530 calories per day. I can't even imagine eating that much!!

wendysal and chris777 like this

well i agree with all you wrote - i find it really sad when people "make excuses" for us and themselves as to why they eat unhealthy and why its ok.. one i ran into in my real life GB club is that drinking regular cola is OK because the sugar free one has sweetener which is UNHEALTHY .. really??????????? really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on............

sugar = bad

fat = bad

sweetener = maybe bad / maybe not bad

dont make excuses to make yourself think that eating unhealthy is OK...

u need to change your life with the surgery or What was the point!!!!!!!!!

We see it happen all the time though. People want to believe this surgery is the be all and end all. I know I fell into that trap myself so I know how easy it is. It took a major regain (24 lbs) before I was able to catch what I was doing. It would be *so* incredibly easy to be 300 or more pounds again.

I gain weight on anything more than 1200 calories :( I hate it. Its so hard to be so strict every.single.day.

Today was a really hard day, the hunger near unbearable, and cookies, cookies, cookies. I kept telling myself how many laps around the arena each cookie would be and kept drinking my stupid tea. Trust me when I tell you that tea was totally unsatisfying.

dmstafford, Julie-R and Snippets like this

1,200 is about right for Claire's height, weight and age.

This calculator is useful in giving a reasonable estimate at your calorie needs: http://nutrition.about.com/od/changeyourdiet/a/calguide.htm

I usually post messages that reflect a true "high" in my journey, whether it be a proud/WOW moment, or other aspects.

Not this time.

I've been reading a lot on the forum, and I'm really concerned. And this isn't about ME - it's about YOU.

I'm posting in Socialize in the hope that people at different phases in the journey will take this to heart and embrace it - I offer it with love and respect in my heart, and experience.

I have been reading a lot about eating "in moderation," outside the box of sensibility, from people in their honeymoon period. I read a lot about people feeling they are sacrificing the reward of eating a delicious and sugary something. A lot of angst, a lot of anger, a lot of stress. Of course, i read a lot about how wonderful people feel achieving their earned successes. I am totally thrilled by that.

If I may, I would like to address those of you who are in their first year post op, and the earlier the better.

This is what I have learned and realized now that I am in maintenance, and at my lowest weight.

I have learned that long-term success is due to a radical change of eating/lifestyle habits. Operative word: RADICAL. This is not news to you, but many, I fear, are pushing the envelope. One can't re-invent the wheel. Follow the guidelines and it works. Sounds simple - it IS simple - and that's the only way this journey works.

Honeymooners, strictly (and I mean STRICTLY) follow the eating guidelines. Moderation with other food is not a good path during this period - it's an excuse to prolong the wrong habits. If you follow the guidelines mentioned, then moderation becomes something completely different when you are years post op. Trust me, I'm there. I was a total carboholic, a food addict, an emotional eater, a lover of delicious large portions. No more. I have a base pattern of eating that works for me that has evolved during and since the honeymoon period - a DIFFERENT way of eating. I love pizza and birthday cake. One bite is enough. And I still LOVE to eat, and enjoy every morsel. But food is no longer the center of my universe.

You will not fall off the wagon if you strap yourself in.

It doesn't matter if you dump or not, which surgery you had, how fast or slow the weight is coming off. That is a small part of this huge journey. The MAIN issue here is a path to success, and that path is the GIFT of the tool AND the guidelines.

Honeymooners, I want for you what I have. I received very good advice when I was where you are, and I am making this humble attempt to pay it forward.

The best to you...

Thank you sooo much for this post! I just had my 2-week post op appointment today, and I'm feeling a little discouraged, but this helps! This first two weeks has been difficult, I guess it's "head hunger" and adjusting to ALL the changes but it has been tough to say the least. My doc wants me on a liquid diet for at least another 4 more weeks but preferrably for THREE MONTHS! Sounds daunting, but I'm going to do it because this is very important to me and I will succeed and not sabotage myself!

Thanks again!!

Today was a really hard day, the hunger near unbearable, and cookies, cookies, cookies. I kept telling myself how many laps around the arena each cookie would be and kept drinking my stupid tea. Trust me when I tell you that tea was totally unsatisfying.

You rock for making it through!! Way to go.

You rock for making it through!! Way to go.

AGREED! Kel, I am so proud of you. Next time I'm tempted to make a poor choice, I'm gonna think of you sipping your tea. 'Cause if you can do it, I can do it too!

I LOVE this thread. I need to read it over and over again. I've been slacking, and I'm in my honeymoon phase. I can't undo the past several weeks, but I can move on from here and make it better.

Melraelee, MarcieR and AnaWLS like this

Yeah, I've been on 1200 cals for losing as well. Not sure where I'll end up for maintenance, but there is no calorie guideline at all, so I will have to figure it out based on my own metabolic rate and etc.

See, I love TT. I love the people, I love the posts (like Claire's here, great example!), I love just about everything about it. But I also feel like I sorta have to stay 'in the closet' when I post here, because my guidelines are SO different to most people's that it just makes me feel like i m doin it rong when I take it too much to heart. My whole program is based on moderation and balanced eating, including things like potatoes and pasta. (I personally limit them because potatoes don't feel so great in ye olde sleeve and pasta was never a favorite of mine anyhow.) No protein shakes, no liquids-only period, no real mushies or purees even. What I'm NOT sure about now is whether the same diet guidelines I have were also given to all other WLS patients in my Clinic -- I know they are all told to eat balanced meals, but I don't know if they are given snacking guidelines or calorie levels etc.

They did such an extensive battery of tests on me pre-op, including a loooooong investigation of my eating habits and weight history. Based on that, they determined what my weak points were and basically told me to watch out for those (it boiled down to too much at one sitting/portion size [fixed this one by taking out my stomach LOL] and a penchant for fatty meats like sausage and salami, which I can't eat very much of anymore anyhow). Then they told me how to eat post-op, and it included having full 'days off' where I didn't track what I ate, having three meals and three snacks per day, eating balanced by going 'round the circle' -- meaning, take a bite of meat/protein, then a bite of veg, then a bite of carb; repeat till done, etc. They didn't tell me I couldn't have coffee, that would not occur to them anyhow. They didn't tell me I couldn't have alcohol, they just told me to be careful of how it might affect me and not to drink too much of it the first few months cos it's high-cal anyhow. They said to limit sodas because of the sugar in them (they're also suspicious of artificial sweeteners LOL, though I have used them my whole life and don't really like full-sugar versions of any drink) and to see how the carbonation did on your new insides. They said it didn't matter whether I drank fizzy water or non-fizzy, though most people seem to be more comfortable with non-fizzy post-op, they said.

Anyhow, that is the long-winded way of saying, I am meant to eat in moderation. That IS my plan, that IS my guideline. And it actually works out fine for me, which I realise is certainly not the case for everyone. I was anyhow not a binge eater or even much of a snacker pre-op, so I am guessing it will not suddenly become an issue for me, but I will be all over it if it is. I haven't seen any convincing evidence of a 'honeymoon phase' for VSG yet -- I guess aside from the fact that early post-op many patients have a very hard time getting in calories (I wasn't one of those LOL) for some period of time and they have to work their way up to higher calories over time, and most of them lose their sense of hunger entirely. But the small sleeve-stomach is with you for life, and I get full almost as quickly now as I did at about two months post-op -- so my swelling went down fast, but my portions haven't increased significantly really since then, and my hunger only went away for like two days. I do track my food most days, with the 'days off' here and there mostly on special occasions rather than every weekend. Sometimes when I'm not tracking I'm more careful than when I am.

So now I'm just rambling on. I guess I just wanted to say that there are different strokes for different folks -- which I know can also be used as a justification for bad behaviour for people with food issues. To be honest, I have always been more worried about reinstalling and re-enabling bad ED behaviours than I am about suddenly overeating and regaining. This is why *I* take things pretty moderately -- I'm worried (I'd rather say 'careful' as I've miraculously NOT gotten overly neurotic about things very often) about overdoing it, inflating my calories, restricting more and more, over-exercising, etc., than I am about snacking, fast food, and taking up soda-drinking. For me, eating a naughty cupcake here and there is a good sign...

Thanks for listening to my ramble. I gotta be me.

karabelle, Sunria and Snippets like this

AGREED! Kel, I am so proud of you. Next time I'm tempted to make a poor choice, I'm gonna think of you sipping your tea. 'Cause if you can do it, I can do it too!

AGREE!!! Sometimes at night, after dinner, I get odd cravings for things I never usually craved -- and I find that drinking a cup of decaf pretty much solves it.

But sipping tea in the face of cookies everywhere -- that is Kel's Super Power, clearly. :)

Dee, I know I'm becoming creepy 'cause I tell you this like every other day, but I love you.

Yeah, I've been on 1200 cals for losing as well. Not sure where I'll end up for maintenance, but there is no calorie guideline at all, so I will have to figure it out based on my own metabolic rate and etc.

See, I love TT. I love the people, I love the posts (like Claire's here, great example!), I love just about everything about it. But I also feel like I sorta have to stay 'in the closet' when I post here, because my guidelines are SO different to most people's that it just makes me feel like i m doin it rong when I take it too much to heart. My whole program is based on moderation and balanced eating, including things like potatoes and pasta. (I personally limit them because potatoes don't feel so great in ye olde sleeve and pasta was never a favorite of mine anyhow.) No protein shakes, no liquids-only period, no real mushies or purees even. What I'm NOT sure about now is whether the same diet guidelines I have were also given to all other WLS patients in my Clinic -- I know they are all told to eat balanced meals, but I don't know if they are given snacking guidelines or calorie levels etc.

They did such an extensive battery of tests on me pre-op, including a loooooong investigation of my eating habits and weight history. Based on that, they determined what my weak points were and basically told me to watch out for those (it boiled down to too much at one sitting/portion size [fixed this one by taking out my stomach LOL] and a penchant for fatty meats like sausage and salami, which I can't eat very much of anymore anyhow). Then they told me how to eat post-op, and it included having full 'days off' where I didn't track what I ate, having three meals and three snacks per day, eating balanced by going 'round the circle' -- meaning, take a bite of meat/protein, then a bite of veg, then a bite of carb; repeat till done, etc. They didn't tell me I couldn't have coffee, that would not occur to them anyhow. They didn't tell me I couldn't have alcohol, they just told me to be careful of how it might affect me and not to drink too much of it the first few months cos it's high-cal anyhow. They said to limit sodas because of the sugar in them (they're also suspicious of artificial sweeteners LOL, though I have used them my whole life and don't really like full-sugar versions of any drink) and to see how the carbonation did on your new insides. They said it didn't matter whether I drank fizzy water or non-fizzy, though most people seem to be more comfortable with non-fizzy post-op, they said.

Anyhow, that is the long-winded way of saying, I am meant to eat in moderation. That IS my plan, that IS my guideline. And it actually works out fine for me, which I realise is certainly not the case for everyone. I was anyhow not a binge eater or even much of a snacker pre-op, so I am guessing it will not suddenly become an issue for me, but I will be all over it if it is. I haven't seen any convincing evidence of a 'honeymoon phase' for VSG yet -- I guess aside from the fact that early post-op many patients have a very hard time getting in calories (I wasn't one of those LOL) for some period of time and they have to work their way up to higher calories over time, and most of them lose their sense of hunger entirely. But the small sleeve-stomach is with you for life, and I get full almost as quickly now as I did at about two months post-op -- so my swelling went down fast, but my portions haven't increased significantly really since then, and my hunger only went away for like two days. I do track my food most days, with the 'days off' here and there mostly on special occasions rather than every weekend. Sometimes when I'm not tracking I'm more careful than when I am.

So now I'm just rambling on. I guess I just wanted to say that there are different strokes for different folks -- which I know can also be used as a justification for bad behaviour for people with food issues. To be honest, I have always been more worried about reinstalling and re-enabling bad ED behaviours than I am about suddenly overeating and regaining. This is why *I* take things pretty moderately -- I'm worried (I'd rather say 'careful' as I've miraculously NOT gotten overly neurotic about things very often) about overdoing it, inflating my calories, restricting more and more, over-exercising, etc., than I am about snacking, fast food, and taking up soda-drinking. For me, eating a naughty cupcake here and there is a good sign...

Thanks for listening to my ramble. I gotta be me.

Dee, I know I'm becoming creepy 'cause I tell you this like every other day, but I love you.

Oh THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 <3 u 2!!! I always worry that I'm going to annoy everyone with my left-field posts, or at least get a kindly-intended reply about how I'm actually a food addict in denial, etc. Thanks for loving me just as I am. :):):)

Not at all. I often agree with you, Dee.

Oh THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 <3 u 2!!! I always worry that I'm going to annoy everyone with my left-field posts, or at least get a kindly-intended reply about how I'm actually a food addict in denial, etc. Thanks for loving me just as I am. :):):)

Yes, Dee we <3 you. :D

And I love your plan. Can I live where you are and start seeing your surgeon? :P Your plan does sound more lax that most of ours - but I love it. It makes it all sound more human and realistic and I'm sure helps you fight cravings and whatnot because it's all in moderation. You're not depreiving yourself of anything, but you don't go crazy... all balance like you said. My plan is similar to yours, although they do disourage drinking soda, alcohol, etc. But I like not having a super strict plan and making me feel like it's a diet for life. It's a liftstyle, not a diet. So moderation really is key. :)

Your plan does sound more lax that most of ours - but I love it. It makes it all sound more human and realistic and I'm sure helps you fight cravings and whatnot because it's all in moderation. You're not depreiving yourself of anything, but you don't go crazy... all balance like you said. My plan is similar to yours, although they do disourage drinking soda, alcohol, etc. But I like not having a super strict plan and making me feel like it's a diet for life. It's a liftstyle, not a diet. So moderation really is key. :)

The culture here is already completely invested in moderation or keeping to the middle on everything, however, so the plan they use is well in line with that. I'm not sure *in general* how well it would work in American culture where we tend to the extremes more (and have WAY MORE cheap, crappy food available all the time, everywhere you go). But I have to say, it does work for me. And I'm sure it probably works for other people, too -- but it has to be well-accompanied by self-awareness and honesty so that you know the line between moderation and just eating badly and calling it variety LOL. I try to stay on the good side of that line at least 90% of the time.

FWIW, the way I had to 'put myself in remission' from the anorexic-bulimic behaviours of my younger years was to learn to eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted -- but I had to be hungry and I had to stop when I was full. That was hard to do for many years without my food-control freak popping out of my chest like an Alien...and then I finally got really good at it, which is how I maintained a steady (but high) weight for so long. I can't really afford to stop doing that now, especially when I have this little teeny stomach that could enable me to be SUPER GOOD at anorexia again if I weren't super careful. It was my biggest concern pre-op and remains a concern that I watch out for daily. So far, so good...

Thanks for the support, my friends. You always make me smile and think. <3 that. :)

dmstafford likes this