DebB

August Staplers

171 posts in this topic

I am getting sleeved on August 15th. Would like to do it sooner, but have 2 long trips planned this Summer and will just have to try to enjoy myself when all I really want is the surgery. I am dreading Disney World (leave in 3 days) and having to watch my kids have all of the fun without me. My day at Blizzard Beach will be painful with my thighs rubbing together :angry: Oh, if I had just started this process one month sooner, it would be a different Summer. I will just put on a happy face and look forward to looking and feeling better by the time we go to Connecticut for Thanksgiving. :rolleyes:

Anyone else looking forward to August as much as me?

Deb

1st:

Jenjen1279 RNY

AshleyAdair RNY

csc RNY 7:30 am

2nd:

Yurdeztinee RNY

HPazeky RNY

3rd:

Jenjen1279

4th:

mmeissier RNY

5th:

8th:

Caligirl66 RNY

arlenejross RNY 2 pm

Liquidbluegal RNY revision

9th:

10th:

mesha030 RNY

Longhorn girl RNY

Acliz12

11th:

missjanab Sleeve

juliateach RNY

Donnahas2boys RNY

12th:

15th:

DebB Sleeve 7:30 am

Shandra RNY

BOYSRUS RNY

HappyCampr RNY

16th:

Meadow RNY

ErinMarie

17th:

18th:

band75 RNY - Revision

Liana Bacha RNY

eddiemerk RNY

batb2009 RNY

19th:

22nd:

gr2teacher RNY - Revision

MamaWith2Kids RNY

23rd:

nana60 RNY

24th:

Suejolene RNY

A.Delaney RNY

25th:

Lisa P RNY

26th:

29th:

Michelle C RNY

30th:

Big Dookie RNY

31st:

Edited by DebB

My lapband revision to gastric bypass is scheduled for 08/18/2011. I am nervous, but ready to have this contraption removed! I'm trying to schedule the pre-op testing around summer vacation. DebB I wish you the best with your surgery!

My lapband revision to gastric bypass is scheduled for 08/18/2011. I am nervous, but ready to have this contraption removed! I'm trying to schedule the pre-op testing around summer vacation. DebB I wish you the best with your surgery!

Welcome to our August group. I have added you to the surgery schedule. Good luck with all of your appointments. My next one isn't until July 19th.

August 15th here.... GB!!

August 22nd for me......revision surgery from a VBG to Gastric Bypass.

Welcome Shandra and gr2teacher. I have added your dates to our list. July is only 3 days away so August will be here before we know it :rolleyes:

Good luck on your journey!

Welcome Shandra and gr2teacher. I have added your dates to our list. July is only 3 days away so August will be here before we know it :rolleyes:

Good luck on your journey!

Thanks im soooo excited, anxious, and nervous! Im glad i have someone doing the surgery the same day as me! We can share milestones etc!

I scheduled my surgery today! Yikes.

My surgeon is taking a vacation the first two weeks of August.

I could have chosen the last weekof July, but i want him around if there are complications.

I also figure, maybe he'll be relaxed and well rested for my surgery.

So the big day for my gastric bypass is August 18.

My new birthday.

Here's to August 2011!

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting and actually signing up to Thinner Times. I thought I should go ahead and post now that I actually have a real deal

surgery date!!!! My date of rebierth is August 2nd! There must be something about the 2nd because my real birthday is June 2nd and my new birthday will be

August 2nd! Wish me luck! :D

Welcome to our August post Liana Bacha and Yurdeztinee. August is only 30 days away!

Welcome to our August post Liana Bacha and Yurdeztinee. August is only 30 days away!

Wow congrats ladies on your dates and Deb August seems so much closer now that you put it in days rather than saying a month from now... I start my liquid diet on the first of august...a whole two weeks of only liquids. I feels so ready! :P :P :P :P :P

Edited by Shandra

I just got bumped from July to August. I am just waiting to get my endoscopy done and the surgeon will schedule my bypass surgery. :)

Hi there! I am new to the board, as a matter of fact this is my first post. I am scheduled for gastric bypass on August 15th.

Edited by BOYSRUS

Is anyone else looking forward to the day when their thighs don't chafe?

Today I went to the pre-op nutritional info group, where we learned how many grams of protein to shoot for each day. I bought my chewable vitamins, calcium, and iron supplements. I didn't buy any protein shakes yet. I'm still researching. GNC has one that has 60 grams of protein! Since we may only be able to drink an ounce at a time, I'm thinking this sounds like the way to go. Any thoughts?

Edited by Liana Bacha

Hi there! I am new to the board, as a matter of fact this is my first post. I am scheduled for gastric bypass on August 15th.

Were on the same day! Wohooo cant wait! When do you start your liquid diet?

I start the liquid diet 10 days before surgery. How about you?

Hi Everyone!

Im scheduled for GB on August 2nd :)

Yurdeztinee - Looks like we will be having it the same day

Hello everyone! All pretests have been completed and Surgery date set for August 1st!! It's right around the corner! :)

Edited by Jenjen1279

Hi Everybody!! My surgery is scheduled for August 8th.

Is anyone else looking forward to the day when their thighs don't chafe?

Hahaha I know i am oh boy!!

Welcome everyone!!!

Welcome Goddessfit4life, BOYSRUS, HPazeky, Jenjen1279 and Caligirl66. I have added you to our surgery calendar. Sorry it took me so long. I was in a log cabin in Gatlinburg and didn't have internet for 13 days! My 3 children actually survived by playing games with their cousins. Amazing!

Good Luck to everyone!

Deb

i'm august 11th! i'm sooooo excited!

i'm august 11th! i'm sooooo excited!

Yeah Jana! I go for my first pre-op appointment tomorrow morning at 10 to find out about liquid diet, etc. I cannot wait to do this thing!