Sign in to follow this  
debican

Dr. Suh, Murrietta and Corona CA

What a wonderful person, great surgeon and fantastic staff. If you have him, you are blessed. A genuinely nice man. Facebook at Dr. David Suh

Good I'm glad to hear someone close has went to him .May I ask what insurance did u have? And what was his requirements

What a wonderful person, great surgeon and fantastic staff. If you have him, you are blessed. A genuinely nice man. Facebook at Dr. David Suh

Good I'm glad to hear someone close has went to him .May I ask what insurance did u have? And what was his requirements

Hi Mickie

I have blueshield with beaver medical group. blueshield requires psyc eval, dietician appt., and written statement of diet's undertaken previously. Beaver requires 6 months of classes plus seminars. Dr. Suh required attendendance at one of his seminars, a support group, and fulfillment of all insurance and medical group requirements along with labs, ultra sound, ekg ,etc.

The thing is that this process is very organized so I didn't feel lost along the way :)

Wish you well.

Debi

I know this is an old post.  

Just curious as to how you are doing now. Anyone else have Dr. Suh. He is going to be my surgeon and I would love to hear from others. Thank you.