SueM

Anyone Up For A Valentines Day Challenge?

sorry. I hope I didnt come off as snippy. I am just sooo frustrated right now. No, I didnt get anything prescribed, but I got a bunch of lab write ups for further testing. I suppose that's something.

I'm in as well. I would like to be 199, but I am currently 218. My goal is to workout 5-6 days a week. I am so up for this challenge!!! Let's do this!!!

Ok...I'm doing OK. I am down to 207.5! I have also worked out 2 times so far this week and will make day 3 tomorrow. I feel so much better when I make it to the gym...why do I ever wander? :P

So far so good this week :-) Mon/Tues/Wed workouts complete... Next up Thurs /Friday workouts!!!

So far so good this week :-) Mon/Tues/Wed workouts complete... Next up Thurs /Friday workouts!!!

Great job Bonnie!!! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Sue for starting this challenge! I may be starting late but I am still excited with this challenge.

Today I had a bad snacking day & did not have a lot of energy. However, after seeing and accepting this challenge I jumped up & walked 3 miles on the treadmill. Thanks again for the push!!!!!! :) :)

Edited by ready2bthin

woohoo! well done, ladies.

I leave tonight for a vacation to Phoenix for a wedding followed by a 3 day work conference in Las Vegas. I will not be weighing myself till my return in a week. I'm going to try to get in as many work outs as I can but that is likely to only be 2. Here's crossing my fingers that I can at the very least maintain if not still loose a pound or two!

Good for all of you - welcome to the folks who are just joining us.

I was an eating/exercising mess yesterday. I didn't eat a lot of food I just didn't get all of my protein in, had way too much sodium, and didn't exercise (worked 15 hours yesterday - we have a software release coming up soon and I'm slammed). Not only did I not lose weight, I GAINED two pounds. So now I'm at 176 - ARG!!! I know it's just water, but it's still incredibly frustrating.

Today is supposed to be gorgeous, finally not freezing cold, so I'm planning to take the kids to the park and walk the track while they play, then maybe go swimming tonight. And I'm watching the sodium today - LIKE A HAWK.

I have an appointment with my trainer tonight! It is time to get out of this no exercise rut! So I'm hoping he will help to get me back in gear! Still at 162....its my own fault, need to get moving!!!!

exercise hasn't picked up for me too many migraines. Very frustrated by it all. Had a very bad eating day yesterday but today is better. I WILL get there!

I got my period today!!!!!!!!!! That explains a lot. Now, I'm hoping I'll be down about 5lbs in about 6 days. Heather's happy.

5 days at the gym this week... COMPLETE! thinking I may swim/soak in the spa / enjoy the sauna this weekend as a reward :):D

i know im starting just a little later than everyone else but i would love to join your challenge im at 197 right now and actually want to be at least 170 by july 4th i work out alot and am eating right but my weight just doesnt seem to want to move so im up for anything that will help!

Appointment with trainer went great! I can still barely lift my arms over my head though! Down 1 more pound 161! Made 2 more appointments with him for next week, and hope to get to the gym a few more days too! I will do this! I can do this! It's just so hard to make the time for yourself when you have a family...but I NEED to do this!

I'm now 5lbs from my goal! I should be able to stomp those puppies easily in the next 4 weeks. But the thing I'm most proud of is that I am working out even more. Yesterday I even got on the treadmill TWICE AND did resistance training.

Good job everyone!

I'm still holding steady at 174, stall, stall, stall. Trying not to get too frustrated and just continue doing what I know I'm supposed to be doing - move, eat right, and drink.

Sometimes I feel like I will never lose a pound again though.

I was down to 169... 2 days later 175... now back at 171 and hoping it will keep moving downward... I have 41 lbs left to my goal of 130, but I'm only 4'11 so I've been told I'll be even smaller than that :) I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom, and because of that have never had a regular period. In the last 5 years, I've probably had 5 or 6. Sounds lucky, but it's not, because now I have no clue when they will come back full force or even treading lightly... I've had one since surgery, and started getting really bad cramps yesterday. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN CRAMPS THE ENTIRE 17 YEARS I'VE HAD A CYCLE!!!!!!!!!! So, I thought it must be bathroom issues... wasn't prepared, and now all the sudden, at work in khaki pants, I start UGH!!! Luckily my co-worker is on her cycle right now and had "equipment" I could borrow lol (I didn't ruin the pants, just was worried since I don't have any money to go to the store for anything, and thought I may have to use the toilet paper method lol :)

ANYWAY, now this explains that 6 lb gain in 2 days, and I am happy that it's almost back where it was!!!! I have been steadily losing 2 lbs/week, and while at 3 months out, that seems low to me, since I am already so close to goal (started at 213 day of surgery) I suppose that and my PCOS is probably attributing to it, and I am just happy to be losing anything...

Oh and today I skipped the gym because the cramps were so bad... but tomorrow I'll be right back there with a 5:30am cardio cycling class!!!! (my first one, wish me luck!)

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Today in Puyallup, Washington, where I work, it is sunny and 61 :) I can handle that!

Made it to the gym again today, and had another appointment with the trainer yesterday, down to 160....Anyone else feel guilty for working out right after work, and not running home to take care of the family....I am struggling with this one....

Made it to the gym again today, and had another appointment with the trainer yesterday, down to 160....Anyone else feel guilty for working out right after work, and not running home to take care of the family....I am struggling with this one....

GF, now that is just crazy tawk. My 5 have been bickering so much lately that I wish I could hide out with Sven the Swedish trainer....yeah, yeah, I may have embellished a little, but it's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it. :P

I'm still holding steady at 174, stall, stall, stall. Trying not to get too frustrated and just continue doing what I know I'm supposed to be doing - move, eat right, and drink.

Sometimes I feel like I will never lose a pound again though.

How long has it been? It does seem like a maddeningly long stall, but I'm SURE you will suddenly drop 5 one of these days out of nowhere. Seriously. You are doing great.

GF, now that is just crazy tawk. My 5 have been bickering so much lately that I wish I could hide out with Sven the Swedish trainer....yeah, yeah, I may have embellished a little, but it's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it. :P

LOL! That is too funny, I know, My trainer is far from Swedish, and I feel so much better when I go, I just hate throwing them all off schedule, good thing the weather is getting better, I can rely on the trusty grill to get dinners done quickly! It's just one of those things I have to learn to get over. I did this for me, so now I have to keep it up for me!

Swizzly, I think it's been three weeks. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to try really hard this week to get in more than enough water, enough protein and exercise every day in hopes of budging out of this stall.

Good morning and have a great day all :)

151.5 as of this morning. the 140's are so close i can almost taste it. i was stalled for a couple weeks--hoping the downward trend continues.

everyone is doing a great job. i'm proud of us and so glad i am going through this with all of you.