marcus

shot down again but not giving up..

yea they are supposed to call if someone cancels its a machine I will use at home and they only have a limited amount . I did get the psych eval scheduled for next month due to someone canceling very lucky there . Im staying positive or trying anyway. They told me to go ahead and start taking suppliments again so I think its all ok so far just extra steps with the study.

Yep-- it means they will do the surgery pretty much :) they wouldn't tell you to do these pre-op testings and then at the end say oh btw, nope! It's just another pre-op test to make sure you are safe for surgery hun! If you happen to have sleep apnea, they need to know ahead of time, it's really unsafe to have it and not know and have surgery. Better safe than sorry :) WOOHOO!!! And yesssss on your psych eval!! SEE! I bet someone will cancel on the sleep study and you'll end up sooner than you think!!!!!!!

:D I hope so .

I am fortunate that everyone is crazy within the Army. I have PTSD, OCD, and depressive disorder and the psych made it out like he wouldn't approve me, so I had to work harder than most to get things done. Good for you for checking up and calling and irritating people! I am great at that as well. I turn on the sprinklers if I don't get my way! LOL Within reason of course.

Oh and I had to work on a medication routine where the pills were chewable, meltaway discs, or liquid. If you haven't already, I would check into that as well!

just ordered 90 supply of suppliments from celebrate i got the

calcuim plus500 berries and cream

multi-complete w/ iron forrest berry

b-12 quick melt cherry

$105.85 free shipping

Edited by marcus

Keep at it my man!

Be sure not to take the vitamin with iron with the calcium. I believe you must space them two hours apart. Celebrate does have vitamins without iron that you can take with calcium. I take the iron alone at night before bedtime.

They called this morning when I wasnt home and said something is wrong with my labs . Ive called about 15 times and no luck finding out anything.They just told me my 6mos supervised is good . IM just waiting to get a call back about the labs . :blink:

Well I go to see my primary again in the morning . They said my thyroid is off on my labs. they said it is suppossed to be between 1.36-3.74 and mine was 4.34. Ive never had any issue with my thyroid before and have labs done about twice a month. Hopefully its an easy fix .

Well I go to see my primary again in the morning . They said my thyroid is off on my labs. they said it is suppossed to be between 1.36-3.74 and mine was 4.34. Ive never had any issue with my thyroid before and have labs done about twice a month. Hopefully its an easy fix .

Marcus.... hoping the thyroid thing is not major and that you will soon be on your way!!!!

Well they said my thyroid went bad and basicaly is dying . So now I get to take another pill . I just have to wait 2 hours between calcium suppliments. :blink: THey said it will take about 6-10 weeks to show up on my labs :wacko: . so mabee right around the time everything else gets finished up . Oh yea they said for the sleap apnea test I do sleep there the first night and then use the machine for 6 weeks If I do have it . :D

Edited by marcus

Im really starting to get tired of this crap. I get my appt for the sleep study its 8-31-11 I was already upset it takes 2 months to get anything done . Then they call me and say its just a consultation. Ill have so schedule later for the study probably 6mos or so . It would be ok but this isnt local about a 150mile trip each time and they arent even doing anything its just come up here so we can tell you to come back later to do our job . I cant give up though Ive gone too far .

You can do it! Anything worth it is hard! Keep up the dilligence!

Im trying to stay possitive its getting hard though. My nerves are shot. yalls support helps alot.

I went to see my primary psychiatrist today. He thinks that my thyroid is thrown off due to taking 5 lithium pills a day . hes going so slowly take me off of them . He also said that my thyroid wasnt near as high as the hospital reported not sure why .

Will he be changing your lithium to something else then? Changing medication can always be so iffy when its for these purposes. As if you didnt have enough to deal with! However.. if it is the lithium doing this then it should be re regulated semi quickly and then the thyroid issue is gone and no one can complain.. except you.... if it were me.. i would be angry and yelling up one side and down the other...

*raising my coffee mug to a quick fix for you!*

lol I hope it fixes it completely last thing I need is another pill to take every day .

I finaly go mondya to see the psych I hope it all goes well. Wish me luck please. :D

I finaly go mondya to see the psych I hope it all goes well. Wish me luck please. :D

You got it babe.

That is awesome! I am VERY happy for you Marcus! Monday is just a day away!!!!! You will do fabulous, you don't even need me to wish you luck BUT I will anyway :) Good luck hun! Let us know how it goes!!!

Thanks to all . :P

Holding thumbs for you!

well i went he asked me a bunch of questions that had nothing to d witht he surgury . I had a panic attack. like wanting me to coundt bacwards from 100-7 just ramdom crazy stuff . now i have to go back tomorrow for 2-3 hours of testing on the computer . then go back next week to get the results . i just really really hope i make it past this step . i need this so bad and mental health isnt my strong point . :blink:

Edited by marcus

well i got the never ending ? test lol I go back on the 8th for the results . I hope I made it . If this went well I have opne more nutrition class and AI should be ready for surgury . Oh and the sleep apnea test but hopefully I dont have to wear the machine for 6 weeks .

well i got the never ending ? test lol I go back on the 8th for the results . I hope I made it . If this went well I have opne more nutrition class and AI should be ready for surgury . Oh and the sleep apnea test but hopefully I dont have to wear the machine for 6 weeks .

I hope things get better for you Marcus. We will be here to cheer you on the whole way!!

so so ready for my results on monday . :blink: