• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
marcus

shot down again but not giving up..

360 posts in this topic

I haven't been on in a long time but I wanted to say congrats on your lose your are doing awesome

thanks everyone im finally down to 297 it took about a month longer than i had thought but i made it and it feels great . i dont get on here much more either most everyonhe moved to facebook . the group is called getting fit for life and i found alot more support there and its fun too. shoot me a message if you want to join the group i will add you .

There are a bunch of groups by that name. Which one are you in?

6month labs came out great . sheduled to have my gall bladder taken out on tues . im down to the 280's now still losing fast and steady . thanks everyone for the support .

6month labs came out great . sheduled to have my gall bladder taken out on tues . im down to the 280's now still losing fast and steady . thanks everyone for the support .

Time to update your stats and put up some new pics. :)

heres my 6mos update pic

post-17131-0-01787700-1344898799_thumb.j

You are rockin it, marcus!

thanks im hoping to be down to atleast 200 in the next 6mos . its gonna be hard but i can do it .

Edited by marcus

5 week stall from 282-283 cant figure it out tried more/less carbs. tried more protien . going back on liquids if it dosent drop by this weekend .

I am so glad you updated. I just found this thread today and spend at least an hr. reading every post. Keep up the great work.