mickie36

kaiser permanete

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone went through or is going through crown bariactrics in corona ,Ca Dr David Suh.

Has anyone went through or is going through crown bariactrics in corona ,Ca Dr David Suh.

That's where I"m hoping to go, but I haven't gotten a surgeon yet.

That's where I"m hoping to go, but I haven't gotten a surgeon yet.

Hi Mama !!

I'm a patient of Dr Suh's out of his Murrieta Office. I am exactly 1 most post op as of yesterday 3/30/11. In fact I see Dr.Suh today for my 1 mos check up. I loveeeeeeeeeeee Dr Suh. You do know he is the Top 5 Bariatric Surgeons in the country. He and his staff are the best. My experience was really good and I only spent 1 extra day in the hospital due to fever and low potassium levels. But I feel great and so excited about this journey.

Hope you get Dr. Suh, I know you will not regret it. :rolleyes:

mommypanda likes this

Is, or has, anyone gone through Kaiser Sunnyside, Portland OR for bariatric surgery?

Hi-

How was was you checkup? How many days were you in the hospital total? It's starting to all seem real to me, and I'm getting a bit nervous now. lol

Hi Mama !!

I'm a patient of Dr Suh's out of his Murrieta Office. I am exactly 1 most post op as of yesterday 3/30/11. In fact I see Dr.Suh today for my 1 mos check up. I loveeeeeeeeeeee Dr Suh. You do know he is the Top 5 Bariatric Surgeons in the country. He and his staff are the best. My experience was really good and I only spent 1 extra day in the hospital due to fever and low potassium levels. But I feel great and so excited about this journey.

Hope you get Dr. Suh, I know you will not regret it. :rolleyes:

I was a patient at Crown Bariatric and also had Dr. Suh. My experience was very positive. The nurses are very nice and willing to answer any questions you may come up with. My hospital stay was the mandatory 3 nights and was as good as could be expected, being that you are uncomfortable and in a hospital. The rooms are private, so you don't have to worry about sharing with anyone. They also offered to bring in a second bed if I had someone that wanted to stay the night with me.

The staff really walks you through the entire process, so you don't have to worry about feeling ill prepared. Also, after I completed the orientation session Dr. Suh gives, as well as the support group, I was given my surgery date right away. Right away meaning that I had my appt with Dr. Suh and got a surgery date for 10 days later. (I got lucky because they had a cancellation, but they do try to get your date scheduled as soon as possible).

I wish you the best of luck on your journey! Hopefully your experience will be as fantastic as mine was!

I know this is an old post.  

Just curious as to how you are doing now. Anyone else have Dr. Suh. He is going to be my surgeon and I would love to hear from others. Thank you.