• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
ScootRider

Addicted to Beef Jerky

19 posts in this topic

Hello, My name is Mike and I have a Beef Jerky Monkey on my back.

welcome to the club

I am Felicia Espinoza and I am a closet Beef Jerkey Junkey....do they have such a thing as BJJA (Beef Jerkey Junkies Anonymous)? Cause I need help.:rolleyes:

Jerry's Beef Jerkey is the best! You can search that on here and get all the 411, I swear to you its the best stuff on earth, I promise you that!

Me too!!!!!!!! I can't stop someone help!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried Jerky and it was nasty. Maybe I am trying the wrong kind of Jerky. What kind are you guys eating?

"BEEF!!!" the real stuff...lol.

Me too...I go to Sam's Club and load up! :D

Be careful with beef jerky, it has a good amount of protien and no carbs, the soudium is usually bad, but what is worse that it is the quickest way to colon rectal cancer. It is extremely difficult to digest and the jerkey actually irratates the little pockets on the inside of your colon, whivh will eventually divatriculitis, krones desease or or colon-rectal cancer. As with anything MODERATION is key!

Be careful with beef jerky, it has a good amount of protien and no carbs, the soudium is usually bad, but what is worse that it is the quickest way to colon rectal cancer. It is extremely difficult to digest and the jerkey actually irratates the little pockets on the inside of your colon, whivh will eventually divatriculitis, krones desease or or colon-rectal cancer. As with anything MODERATION is key!

Jeeeezus, ya got me scared! Holy moly batman!

OK.....(in your best Homor Simpson impersonation) Dooohh!!!!!!!!!..... Niiiice just what I am sure we all want Colon/Rectal cancer. Well not sure how much more beef jerkey I will be munchin' on.

hummmm beef jerkey........colon cancer which will it be. It also gives you nasty breath but I love it too.

One of the reasons I had WLS was so that I would live longer. If jerky causes colon cancer, then maybe I won't have any. However, honestly, EVERYTHING causes cancer these days. You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't!

However, honestly, EVERYTHING causes cancer these days.

LMAO! so true! I'm sure if we looked long enough someone could find info that says oxygen and water cause cancer too! hehe!

teriyaki turkey jerky. thats all i have to say!!!

nancy 8/02 dr calary open

256/141/130

I loves me some jerky! Well, since I smoke and if I don't quit I'll have cancer. Whats a lil jerky gonna hurt?

I can't do jerky but I do like the lil slim jims....do they count?

Van

Van, Dahhling-Those things are nothing but grease in a tube! Icky Icky! I don't know if those count or not. I couldn't eat one pre op without it being Heartburn City for me. Well, at least you don't have to worry about colon cancer!

I need the JIFFY Lube Tubes.I love meat but can eat very little.Chicken and steak are still no gos.Sooo maybe it's the grease that slips it down.

Greased meat in Florida~

Van:)