armywife&mommy

SCALE STOMPERS UNITE!

1,472 posts in this topic

I wanna be a scale stomper please

Woo hoo! Me too!

As of this morning I am .2 lbs away from having lost 90. So, of course, for the past few days I've jumped around the same pound or so and not quite getting there. I'm noticing I tend to lose about 10lbs, then stall for a while, then 10lbs. Hope I'll slip below 221 tomorrow.

You can do it Rumpus!

So I thought Id stomp on in and let everyone know that I have now lost a total of 66lbs and Im 21lbs away from my goal!!! My 6 month check up is june 14th and they told me to be ready to take pics. lol So hopefully with some major dedication I can get to my goal by June! I hope you are all doing well!!! HAPPY STOMPING!!! :D

Edited by katiebug

Today I am stomping in at 200. I am almost at the century club. Hopefully when I weigh in next month I will finally break the 200 mark that has been taunting me these past few weeks. So happy to be making progress. :D

Checking in today at 170.0. I can't seem to stay in the 160's, and I'm gaining and losing the same stupid 3 or 4 pounds!!! LOL

Hoping by July 4, I am in the low 160's!!!!!!! I gotta focus here and kick it up a notch or so!!!

Stomping in at 283 today. 140lbs lost in 10 months!!!! 78 since surgery almost 4 months ago :D I love this journey!

Yes! Yes!!

I would like to join y'all!! :D

please count me in too!!! Thanks for starting the thread!

Stomping in at lowest yet - still 17lbs to goal, but plugging away slowly.

please add me Ginam

So, I know I havent been on in months, but today I am stomping in loud and proud at 141lbs!!

:lol: Thats 6lbs away from my goal weight of 135!!! Im so super happy excited and feel wonderful. Ive been going to the gym religously doing cardio and weight lifting. It feels amazing to have so much energy and stamina. Just wanted to share my little accomplishment. I hope everyone is doing well!!! :D

So, I know I havent been on in months, but today I am stomping in loud and proud at 141lbs!!

:lol: Thats 6lbs away from my goal weight of 135!!! Im so super happy excited and feel wonderful. Ive been going to the gym religously doing cardio and weight lifting. It feels amazing to have so much energy and stamina. Just wanted to share my little accomplishment. I hope everyone is doing well!!! :D

Way to go Katie!

So obviously I'm not around much any more, they say it happens... Deployment, kids, nursing school and at goal.. I do struggle with vitamins and nutrition and not a lot of people get that but don't know where the right people to just vent to are lol...

This being said I think it's time to find someone to take over this particular group someone who's here regularly and for the group to be renewed ... So nominate and vote away I'll check back later this week ... While I'm on I'll see if the mobile version lets me update prof heart you guys!

I wanna be a scale stomper too

I want to be included but I am a bit confused how it all works, but would love to stomp around tt with ya all...

It's been awhile since I've checked in here....but I'm getting so close to goal!!! I stomped in at a HEALTHY BMI for the first time in 10 years this last week. (8/23 as a matter of fact).

This journey is sooooo amazing. This morning I was 165, which is 1.25 lbs up from my lowest on 8/23, but I ALWAYS do the up n down thing, so I'm not worried.

Now, just trying to decide if I want 150 as my goal still, or if I'm good at 155. I found a goldmine today at a local store, Levi's denim capri's and bermuda shorts on sale for $9.99 per pair. I bought em all. Size SIX and they all fit.

It's been awhile since I've checked in here....but I'm getting so close to goal!!! I stomped in at a HEALTHY BMI for the first time in 10 years this last week. (8/23 as a matter of fact).

This journey is sooooo amazing. This morning I was 165, which is 1.25 lbs up from my lowest on 8/23, but I ALWAYS do the up n down thing, so I'm not worried.

Now, just trying to decide if I want 150 as my goal still, or if I'm good at 155. I found a goldmine today at a local store, Levi's denim capri's and bermuda shorts on sale for $9.99 per pair. I bought em all. Size SIX and they all fit.

Thats so awesome!!! Just go with what ever makes you happy and comfortable!! :)

Also, Im stomping in today UNDER my goal!! Im holding steady this week at 134.7, and goal was 135. lol At my last Dr visit they told me Id prob get down to 125, but that 135 should be my goal... and now Im passing it. I never thought Id be here and I am so happy. I cant believe it and its almost been 9 months,

Also, they invited me to be a speaker tonight at a gastric bypass R&Y seminar. That also made me smile and happy. I am getting very nervous though seeing as there may be close to 75-100 people there and I get very nervous speaking infront of others, lol We'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :D

Stomping in at 223 lbs. That is 200 pounds lost!!! Sorry to see this thread die, but I'm rarely on anymore either. At some point you just start LIVING your life :)

Stomping in at 223 lbs. That is 200 pounds lost!!! Sorry to see this thread die, but I'm rarely on anymore either. At some point you just start LIVING your life :)

Amazing! Congratulations on your success!

Ok, where is everyone? I know I have no room to talk since I'm not around much anymore, but we can still motivate one another with our losses :) So far I have lost a little over 130 pounds and hope to continue to lose more as I exercise more. I've been at 215 for several months, but the sizes keep going down so I'm happy about that. If I can do it, anyone can!