• Announcements

• John

Community Guidelines   09/15/2015

A reminder that we have a general set of guidelines that are available at http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/guidelines/. If you have any questions or concerns, you may express them to me or a Community Leader directly. Thank you,
      John Callery
baluroses

Sacramento Area Support Group

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get the word out on a support group that has been going in Sacramento for quite sometime and yet most people still haven't heard about us. So here I go!

We meet every Monday night - except Holidays from 7 - 8:30PM

7300 Wyndham Drive, Sacramento, CA 95823

Second Floor Room 3

I personally am one of the co-moderators of the group. We are a patient based support group - which basically means I am just like you and everyone else; a patient. I have some training in running support groups and have additional resources that I can turn to. However, we are not educational based such as some of the groups that are run by the bariatric programs themselves.

If you have any questions you can feel free to email me at [email protected]. Or you are more then welcome to just show up one Monday night and join us! We share lots of laughter and lots of information on this journey we are all on together.

Love to see you! ----Juli

Thanks for the info! You might just see me there one of these Mondays. :)

We would love to see you! We have several people at our group that have had Dr. Fisher and many who have Kaiser. =) Hope to see you!

Edited by baluroses
Thinking faster than I can type!

Im glad I finally found a support group close to my area

I'll be there monday night(:

Are there any support groups in the SAcramento area still happening?

Yes! We are still meeting on Monday nights - all the information I gave up above is all still holding true....we hope to see you one Monday night soon!

I'm in Rancho Cordova and I need a group, looks like this is it. :3 I'll see you guys one of these weeks. My brother is my support and hopefully I can bring him sometime too.

very glad to hear theres a group here in sac!!!

Is this still going on? I looked on Kaiser's website and they have a group every fourth Tuesday from 5-6:30 but this would work out better for me?  Any info?

yes we still meet at the same place and same time and yes still each and every Monday night! 

Wow that is great I will pop in soon, maybe this monday then I can check out where my appt is May 14 for my 4 hour orientation so I won't be late.

I am planning on going to this tonight.

This sounds great -- I responded to you on this subject on another thread, Spumoni, before seeing this. I've also sent an email to Baluroses. I'm more in the College Green area right now but am moving south at the beginning of May, so this would be perfect for me, if you all are still meeting.